Windows 10: microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

Discus and support microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018.

1. ozyblu51 Win User

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.

I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded onto this laptop 6 years ago when the operating system was windows 7 I believe. I have since upgraded to windows 10. I am changing my laptop which does not have a cd drive. I wish to continue using the program and would like to know the best options to copy the cd to a thumb drive. Alternatively I have seen various upgrade programs on the net and would like to know if they would be an alternative?

Thanks

:)

ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Joosujin Win User
    CD/DVD drive is not correctly displayed

All the resolutions listed under Method 1 apply to the cases when CD/DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs. Fortunately, my drive is recognized by Windows and other programs. I tried all the step-by-step resolutions listed, but did not
    work. For some reason, my CD/DVD drive icon is not the right icon for the drive, and is for compact flash. Any idea?

I also reset my BIOS settings back to factory reset, but it did not help.

Joosujin, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

1. microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive - Similar Threads - microsoft program copy

2. CD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CD DRIVE: I always see D: directory name invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cd-drive/ee3d5d29-6cdc-4975-8f12-672df9fa4afd
  3. Program on cd copy to thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program on cd copy to thumb drive: Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded onto this laptop 6 years ago when the operating system was windows 7 I believe. I have since upgraded to windows 10. I am...
  4. How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?

How do I copy my music from Groove to a thumb drive?: That's the only way I can get it to my hard drive in my car audio system.. 25527
  5. Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd: Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry 77804
  6. locked out of thumb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    locked out of thumb drive: I have a "disk on key", when plugged into the computer I see it show up as "removable disk" with a letter assigned to it. When I try going into it, I get a pop up window: "please insert a disk into removable disk (f: ).". In short I cannot get any information from the thumb...
  7. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165
  8. Thumb drive issue (problem)

Thumb drive issue (problem): When I insert my 16 GB Kingston flash drive, many windows pop open, perhaps 10 or so. I reformatted the drive again, closed all the windows, removed and reinserted it, and the same thing happens. Can someone please help. Len 88250
  9. Help with copying files to CD

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with copying files to CD: I cannot figure out how to burn some files to a CD. I put a blank in the drive and try to copy files to the CD by opening a window of the source and the drive as the target. I click and drag the files from the source to the target window and I get the following response. It...
  10. How to Copy Bootable CD

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Copy Bootable CD: Hello, So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc. But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not compatible. So how to duplicate my Data Backups and Bootable utility CD's in Windows 10 please? I know there are lots of...