microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

Discus and support microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018.

1. ozyblu51 Win User

Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.

I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded onto this laptop 6 years ago when the operating system was windows 7 I believe. I have since upgraded to windows 10. I am changing my laptop which does not have a cd drive. I wish to continue using the program and would like to know the best options to copy the cd to a thumb drive. Alternatively I have seen various upgrade programs on the net and would like to know if they would be an alternative?

Thanks

:)

ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Joosujin Win User
    CD/DVD drive is not correctly displayed

All the resolutions listed under Method 1 apply to the cases when CD/DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs. Fortunately, my drive is recognized by Windows and other programs. I tried all the step-by-step resolutions listed, but did not
    work. For some reason, my CD/DVD drive icon is not the right icon for the drive, and is for compact flash. Any idea?

I also reset my BIOS settings back to factory reset, but it did not help.

Joosujin, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive - Similar Threads - microsoft program copy

1. Can't login to Microsoft account or Insider program

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't login to Microsoft account or Insider program: I had been away from the Insider program for a while, and today I went back to look at what was happening in Settings>Windows Update>Windows Insider Program. No account linked - despite the fact that my MS account is registered. I tried to login, but got nowhere. I then...
  2. Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order: I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1. It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve. Will appreciate greatly if someone shows me the answer. The issue is simple : the contents listed in Programs and Features are in...
  3. Microsoft Announcing Speculative Execution Bounty Program Launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Announcing Speculative Execution Bounty Program Launch: Today, Microsoft is announcing the launch of a limited-time bounty program for speculative execution side channel vulnerabilities. This new class of vulnerabilities was disclosed in January 2018 and represented a major advancement in the research in this field. In recognition...
  4. Microsoft Testing Per-App Preview Programs for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Testing Per-App Preview Programs for Windows 10: Microsoft is testing a new way of testing app updates in Windows 10. The upcoming changes, if publicised, could radically change the Windows Insider program as we know it. This week, Microsoft started testing a new preview program for Windows Camera, Microsoft Photos,...
  5. Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program: Just over a year ago at Build 2016, we welcomed 10 digital and creative agencies to develop mixed reality solutions as part of the HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program. As part of the program, we provided these partners with technical readiness training to extend their...
  6. Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program

in Windows 10 Support
    Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program: Microsoft announces the extension of the Microsoft Office Bounty Program through December 31, 2017. This extension is retroactive for any cases submitted during the interim. The engagement we have had with the security community has been great and we are looking to...
  7. Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft's latest back to school programs and deals: Today, we’re announcing new programs and deals for students and teachers to take advantage of for back to school! Well gang, it’s officially August, and our wonderful teachers are setting up their classrooms, and parents and students are starting to fill backpacks and dorm...
microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive solved