Windows 10: microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

Discus and support microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018.

1. ozyblu51 Win User

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.

I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded onto this laptop 6 years ago when the operating system was windows 7 I believe. I have since upgraded to windows 10. I am changing my laptop which does not have a cd drive. I wish to continue using the program and would like to know the best options to copy the cd to a thumb drive. Alternatively I have seen various upgrade programs on the net and would like to know if they would be an alternative?

Thanks

:)

ozyblu51, Jun 7, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Joosujin Win User
    CD/DVD drive is not correctly displayed

All the resolutions listed under Method 1 apply to the cases when CD/DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs. Fortunately, my drive is recognized by Windows and other programs. I tried all the step-by-step resolutions listed, but did not
    work. For some reason, my CD/DVD drive icon is not the right icon for the drive, and is for compact flash. Any idea?

I also reset my BIOS settings back to factory reset, but it did not help.

Joosujin, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive

1. microsoft program on cd copy to thumb drive - Similar Threads - microsoft program copy

2. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  3. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  4. How to take a CD photo program into a PC without CD/DVD Burner using USB Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to take a CD photo program into a PC without CD/DVD Burner using USB Thumb Drive: My new PC does not have a CD/DVD drive and the MGI Photosuite 4 that I have so how can I move the program to a PC using USB Thumb Drive or is there another way to move the program. PS I need the 1st-grade level directions. Thank you all * Moved from Community Participation...
  5. How to take a CD photo program into a PC without CD/DVD Burner using USB Thumb Drive

How to take a CD photo program into a PC without CD/DVD Burner using USB Thumb Drive: My new PC does not have a CD/DVD drive and the MGI Photosuite 4 that I have so how can I move the program to a PC using USB Thumb Drive or is there another way to move the program. PS I need the 1st-grade level directions. Thank you all * Moved from Community Participation...
  6. Programs on thumb drive

Programs on thumb drive: On my old spare laptop, which only had a very small hard drive, I created a folder on my C:\ drive, called it ED (external drive) and somehow had it linked to the programs Id installed on my large capacity thumb drive, e,g Dropbox and OneDrive. i want to do this on another...
  7. Copying music files to a thumb drive

Copying music files to a thumb drive: I have downloaded music from googles music site, using their google player app on my MS Surface Book 2. Now I would like to copy these music files to a thumb drive so I can play them in my car. I have no idea how to do this. If anyone can help me, would be most...
  8. Rip from CD to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rip from CD to a thumb drive: I can rip the CD, but it won't play in my car. I need to turn off the copy protection feature on the Windows media player so it will play anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-from-cd-to-a-thumb-drive/3a4aea87-5429-42b4-88eb-a0235107dc72
  9. Program on cd copy to thumb drive

Program on cd copy to thumb drive: Hi, not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I have the original microsoft money program on cd. which is copyright protectd. It was loaded onto this laptop 6 years ago when the operating system was windows 7 I believe. I have since upgraded to windows 10. I am...
  10. Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd: Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry 77804