Windows 10: Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is still in development right now, and a new build included in the Technical Preview channel is only expected to launch next month, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 18, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 18, 2014
  2. N7ZM Win User

Windows 10 reboots after shutdown

I upgraded yesterday from windows 7 to windows 10. I have a dirty shutdown I guess. Upon clicking shutdown the computer starts its shutdown and completes, everything is down but after 5 seconds the computer starts to reboot again. This cycle repeats on the
    only way to completely shut down is to turn the power switch in back off on power supply. Why is the shutdown button corrupt this way and what is the fix?

Ron

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

3. Dirty shutdowns.

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 18, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10

1. Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Promises Fix

2. Microsoft admits Windows 10 KB4601319 issue, promises fix

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft admits Windows 10 KB4601319 issue, promises fix: A Microsoft representative has quietly confirmed that the February 2021 cumulative update (KB4601319) suffers from a bug that could disable your web camera. In addition to camera crashes, users have also reported other bugs in Windows 10 KB4601319 and Microsoft is...
  3. Microsoft promises a renewed focus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft promises a renewed focus in Windows 10: Microsoft has been working on a refreshed Windows 10 Start Menu for a while now, and you can finally try it out later this year. But that’s not all the company is changing in Windows 10. In addition to these nifty improvements, Microsoft is also promising a renewed focus in...
  4. Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 performance and Search issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 performance and Search issues: Windows 10 KB4512941, which is an optional cumulative update that Microsoft shipped for everyone, generates high CPU usage and also breaks down Windows Search on some devices. Following the various reports, Microsoft has finally acknowledged at least two known issues with...
  5. Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block: Microsoft recently announced a new upgrade block for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) on PCs with outdated Intel RST drivers. The Redmond firm has been recommending users to install the newer versions of the drivers before deploying Windows 10 version 1903 on their...
  6. Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues: Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues Microsoft Promises Fix For The Windows 10 Store Issues - Windows 10 News and Updates 38934
  7. Windows 10 seems very promising

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 seems very promising: I just finished building a new PC, which has just about everything you can imagine. I've been using Windows 7 x64 for quite some time, never upgrading to Windows 8 or 8.1. I bought a couple of laptops lately, one of which has a touch screen, and that laptop is running 8.1, so...
  8. dirty shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    dirty shutdown: random shuts down more and more. I see many many people share this problem. What is the latest solution? 34164
  9. Delivering the Modern IT promise with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering the Modern IT promise with Windows 10: Part 2: Management enhancements coming to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Our goal with Windows 10 has always been to modernize the way IT interacts with Windows devices, adopting simpler and easier approaches that leverage cloud-based services and help employees be more...
  10. Microsoft Promises Updated Explorer UX in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Promises Updated Explorer UX in Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview indeed comes with some improvements in File Explorer, including a new share option that launches the modern share charm, but it appears that Microsoft is planning even more changes until the final version of the operating system goes live....