Windows 10: microsoft refund

Discus and support microsoft refund in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KatieCreager, Aug 23, 2018.

1. microsoft refund

I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down at the same time and that would download a program called TEAMVIEW.COM so I would be able to receive the form to fill out to receive this $200 refund. Of course I didn't do that. I asked him why would Microsoft want me to download a program called teamview to receive a refund that and I also explained that I was googling teamview at that time. He had a old email I don't use anymore from 3 years ago. this is a scam right??

:)

KatieCreager, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Aug 23, 2018
  4. microsoft refund

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

microsoft refund

1. microsoft refund - Similar Threads - microsoft refund

2. I want a refund for unauthorized charge from microsoft $99.99? I dont know why yoiu did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a refund for unauthorized charge from microsoft $99.99? I dont know why yoiu did...: I want a refund asap. mU stole my $99.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-refund-for-unauthorized-charge-from/f73cb33f-a1bf-4879-83c1-aeab8b8661d2
  3. I want a refund for unauthorized charge from microsoft $99.99? I dont know why yoiu did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a refund for unauthorized charge from microsoft $99.99? I dont know why yoiu did...: I want a refund asap. mU stole my $99.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-refund-for-unauthorized-charge-from/f73cb33f-a1bf-4879-83c1-aeab8b8661d2
  4. Hi. I canceled microsoft 365 subscription but I chraged today. Please help me refund my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi. I canceled microsoft 365 subscription but I chraged today. Please help me refund my...: Hi!I canceled microsoft 365 subscription on 21 november but I charged, refund my money , but charged again on 23 december. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-canceled-microsoft-365-subscription-but-i/af5d3286-aa4d-4652-b2e7-62e1fd5190d5
  5. Hi. I canceled microsoft 365 subscription but I chraged today. Please help me refund my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. I canceled microsoft 365 subscription but I chraged today. Please help me refund my...: Hi!I canceled microsoft 365 subscription on 21 november but I charged, refund my money , but charged again on 23 december. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-canceled-microsoft-365-subscription-but-i/af5d3286-aa4d-4652-b2e7-62e1fd5190d5
  6. Hi. I canceled microsoft 365 subscription but I chraged today. Please help me refund my...

7. is there a microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not pla.y?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not pla.y?: is there a Microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not play? I dont want to trouble shoot. My Microsoft windows is up to date so it should have played....
  8. is there a microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not pla.y?

is there a microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not pla.y?: is there a Microsoft link to get a refund for a movie that will not play? I dont want to trouble shoot. My Microsoft windows is up to date so it should have played....
  9. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  10. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft refund

2. microsoft/refund

3. microsoft call for refund

4. windows10 self-service refunds,
  5. microsolf refund,
  6. microsoft refunds