Windows 10: Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP

Discus and support Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP. Our focus for this release has been stability and performance, along with responding to feedback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP

Source: Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 13, 2016

2. Windows UPDATE

KB2961149 update for Microsoft visual studio 2010 tools for office run time

KB2796590 update for Microsoft visual studio 2010 tools for office run time

These are the updates that i have received but they failed to install and i have tried again and again , i restarted the system , i reinstalled visual studio 2010 and ran fix it software. in event viewer it says that a later version of the software is already
    installed in your system.

i have the following installation in my system , visual studio 2010 , visual studio 2015 , data tools for visual studio , Microsoft Office

Faisal Sharif, Feb 13, 2016
  3. If i purchase Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015 License for my machine, then can i install even old versions of VS ?

Hi,

Installing two versions of Visual Studio on one PC is possible. It will be best to install Visual Studio versions in the order in which they were released. You have to install Visual Studio 2010 before installing Visual Studio 2015. And based in this
    article, Visual Studio 2010 Professional can
    work with Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise.

For further information about installing Visual Studio versions side-by-side, visit this
    link.

If you have other queries about Microsoft Visual Studio, we highly suggest posting them in our
    Microsoft Developer Network Forums. This forum focuses on advanced technical discussions about Microsoft products that may help you get accurate
    tips and methods to address your Visual Studio concerns.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Darleen Pen, Feb 13, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP

1. Microsoft Released Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 CTP - Similar Threads - Microsoft Released Visual

2. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  3. Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released: As we quickly move towards the end of this unpredictable year, our team is delivering at least one more set of features your way in Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2! Our C++, .NET, and Xamarin Forms teams have been hard at work to deliver some great new functionality. If...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released: Here at our Redmond campus in the Pacific Northwest, we are cloaked with a brilliant display of fall colors and team members walking around in their favorite American football jerseys often with coffee in hand. While I may not have confirmed, I suspect fall flavors are hinted...
  5. Can't install Visual Studio 2015.

Can't install Visual Studio 2015.: Visual studio community 2015 throws up error and stops.. [img] The log file. dd_vs_community_20160814063743.log I have checked the sha1 and the image is not corrupted as the sha1 matches. 60159
  6. Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering

Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering: Visual Studio 2015 stutters on my computer in the sense that everything freezes up for like 2-3 secs before returning to normal. (Even the blinking typing thing freezes in a solid line) The only other software which I encounter this is ezvid video editor. I'm guessing...
  7. Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10: July will be a big month for developers with the releases of Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, and the Universal Windows App Development Tools, which includes the Windows 10 SDK. The purpose of this post is to make you aware of the key dates and some things to keep in mind with...
  8. Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3: Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 This is a cumulative servicing update that provides fixes to Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. These fixes address high-impact bugs that were either found by the product team or reported by the community. This...
  9. Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 Now Live

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 Now Live: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] What’s new in VS 2015 Update 2 for Universal Windows developers UPDATE: UWP Tools (1.3.1) will be live ~2:00 pm PST At //BUILD/, we announced the availability of Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 that includes a significant...
  10. Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 Released November 30th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 Released November 30th 2015: Today, we are happy to announce the release of Visual Studio 2015 Update 1. This release includes our latest feature and functionality updates. Download: Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 To learn more about the most recent version of TFS, see the Team Foundation Server...