Windows 10: Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update, Adds Dolby Digital Plus...

Discus and support Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update, Adds Dolby Digital Plus... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 10074 last week, after the opening keynote of the BUILD 2015 developer conference, so the company can now focus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update, Adds Dolby Digital Plus...

Source

:)

labeeman, May 3, 2015
  2. tombster Win User

If Dolby Digital Theater is built into Windows 10 should I delete my old Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater program on my PC?

If Dolby Digital Theater is built into window 10 should I delete my old Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater program on my PC?

After updating to the new Windows 10 1709 update I am getting an error from my PC program (Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater) saying that the driver expected is version 7.5.1.1 but version 7.6.4.9 is installed

Since Windows 10 includes a built-in Dolby Digital Theater can I delete my PC program. When I checked my PC program it thinks it has the correct driver but Windows 10 must have updated the driver it uses. ????

Any opinions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

[Original title: If Dolby Digital Theater in built into window 10 should I delete my old Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater program on my PC?]

tombster, May 3, 2015
  3. really10 Win User
    I have asked before. What gives Microsoft the right to remove good drivers and replace with ****.

I am so upset with Microsoft. You upgrade to windows 10 and get a lot of stuffesses. I had really good drivers on my laptop and Microsoft just took my Dolby Digital Plus driver and gave me some type of ****. I DO NOT USE EDGE IT IS QUITE INVASIVE. So
    I am told that the EDGE had the Dolby Digital Plus. How rude!!!!!!! I want my Digital Dolby Plus driver back. This is just outrageous.

really10, May 3, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update, Adds Dolby Digital Plus...

1. Microsoft Releases Major Windows 10 Update, Adds Dolby Digital Plus... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Releases Major

2. Dolby Digital Plus!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Digital Plus!: Hi again. over the years when I have done a big update like changing the version or reinstalling Windows 10, it kicks Dolby out saying not compatible with this version of Windows. Actually it was still there this time so I removed it myself. Having said that it still shows in...
  3. Dolby Digital Plus!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Digital Plus!: Hi again. over the years when I have done a big update like changing the version or reinstalling Windows 10, it kicks Dolby out saying not compatible with this version of Windows. Actually it was still there this time so I removed it myself. Having said that it still shows in...
  4. Dolby digital plus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby digital plus!: I never really know the best settings for Dolby digital plus. I do a lot of voice videos using my web cam and mike. When I play the recordings back, they seem nice and clear but on the low side volume wise. This is with Dolby set to "voice", if I change to "music" setting,...
  5. Dolby digital plus!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby digital plus!: I never really know the best settings for Dolby digital plus. I do a lot of voice videos using my web cam and mike. When I play the recordings back, they seem nice and clear but on the low side volume wise. This is with Dolby set to "voice", if I change to "music" setting,...
  6. Dolby Digital Plus !

Dolby Digital Plus !: Although Dolby Digital plus seems to be turned on I can't seem to get into settings anymore ! Also every time there is a "new version of Windows 10" it is removed ! I normally have to reinstall it again ! Is there anything better than this version and free ! My sound seems...
  7. Dolby Digital Plus

Dolby Digital Plus: Microsoft installed Dolby Digital Plus What is it? Any button I click, nothing happens on my BT headset's sound. Is it no functional beta software from Dolby Microsoft or both?...
  8. Dolby Digital plus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Digital plus: Can someone help ? I have downloaded the Windows 10 May 2020 update today. Each time I do the Autumn and Spring updates I get the same message "Dolby Digital Plus not compatible with Windows 10 and uninstalled ! The actual programme is still on my laptop but I still get...
  9. Dolby digital plus.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby digital plus.: My computer used to work with dolby digital plus and it's been a while since it doesn't work. It's running through conexant smartaudio and I'm trying to find a way to get Dolbydigitl plus to work again. I've tried to repair it but I get this. [ATTACH]...
  10. Dolby Digital Plus

Dolby Digital Plus: Dolby Digital Plus isn't saving my setting, so every time I boot I have to set it back to Music. it used to be fine, but since a reinstall of the program it always defaults back to voice. anyway to get it to stop defaulting back to voice at boot up. anyone know the reg...