Windows 10: Microsoft Releases New and Improved Power BI Preview

Discus and support Microsoft Releases New and Improved Power BI Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Today is an incredibly exciting day as we unveil the new Power BI – a service we believe will fundamentally transform the “business of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Releases New and Improved Power BI Preview

Source: Microsoft mainstreams business intelligence with new and improved Power BI Preview - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 Update

Well the previous post is somewhat accurate. Home version is not beta. The preview releases are beta and always free.

Windows 10 Pro will allow the bi-annual capability and improvement upgrades to be postponed for up to 365 days (1 year).

But all other updates for security and such can be postponed for only 30 days.

Then you can only pause for 35 days. Once you pause for 35 days you have to install all the current updates before you can postpone them again. This also applies to metered connections.

seahawks65, Jan 26, 2015
  3. Music App Not opening.

are u referring to Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for DEvelopers? in this case you will need to either wait for the next bi-weekly release or perform a hard reset. also check that your music is stored correctly and working fine if using a microSD card.

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 26, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Releases New and Improved Power BI Preview

1. Microsoft Releases New and Improved Power BI Preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft Releases Improved

2. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  3. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  4. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  5. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  6. Power BI issues with functions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power BI issues with functions: Hello, I am having issue. How to solve it? DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42601] ERROR: syntax error at or near "[";Error while executing the queryDetails:DataSourceKind=OdbcDataSourcePath=database=name;driver={PostgreSQL...
  7. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...
  8. microsoft power bi add-in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft power bi add-in: Hi there, question for you: Is it possible to download the microsoft power bi add-in separate????? going through power bi and signing in with your account or registering is Not working. I tried to set this up for a user here who doesn't have permissions to add any add...
  9. Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview: Today, we are happy to announce the preview of the Power BI for Mixed Reality app! In today’s digitally transformed world, data is everywhere. Everybody in an organization, including first line task workers and service engineers, uses data every day to get insights and...
  10. New Excel 2013 BI stability and usability improvements

in Windows 10 News
    New Excel 2013 BI stability and usability improvements: Recently we announced a new public update to Excel 2013 that includes major stability and usability improvements in Self Service BI scenarios—especially when Power Query, Power Pivot and Power View are involved. For this release we eliminated over 120 bugs, crashes and hangs...