Windows 10: Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade deal is looking better and better all the time. For if you already own a genuine Windows PC, you could be saving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chuck38, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10

Source

:)

Chuck38, Jun 5, 2015

2. lumia 1020 official uk release price question

The prices on Nokia UK are the official release prices from those retailers. Most are giving away an accessory pack to those that pre-order where you get a charging shell, wireless charger, camera grip and tripod.

psychomania---01, Jun 5, 2015
  3. After installing windows 10 preview ,Windows 10 Pro reserve option????

Hi,

It will be necessary for you to pay for the "upgrade" to Windows 10 Pro version when released or now with your original OS.

It would cost users to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise from Starter, Home Basic and Home Premium. Those are not free upgrades nor have they ever been.

Microsoft also plans to charge $99 for the upgrade version of Windows 10 that will allow users to move from Home to Pro, according to the statement Microsoft provided Neowin. These prices will be for U.S. users in stores and online.

Microsoft goes public with retail pricing for Windows 10 Home, Pro | ZDNet

Smittychat., Jun 5, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Thanks for the info Chuck.
    So even if I wanted or needed Pro, I can still get it half price after the upgrade on my OEM's.Attachment 20865

Cliff S, Jun 5, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    I'll buy a Retail Pro for $199, that's not bad really.

Boozad, Jun 5, 2015
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    I'll just stick to the free upgrade. *Wink

(I'm broke... *Redface)

Chuck38, Jun 5, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I just stick with Home because I don't need the extras. Even if my MoBo crapped the bed, I would just get a home license(or a new & better PC that comes with it, and with the new OEM bundelware free refresh I wouldn't even have to download to clean install*Smile).

Cliff S, Jun 5, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Oh I'll happily take a free upgrade Chuck, but I like to have a retail copy as a failsafe. I don't have a W7 retail, just four extra OEM licenses which bugs me. I haven't had to use the spares but at least I know they're there. I have one retail 8 license that's my only failsafe at the moment, I'll add 10 to the list at that price.

Boozad, Jun 5, 2015
  9. Chuck38 Win User
    Oh, I see what you mean. Right now I only have a Windows 8.1 License.

I should probably think about getting a retail copy of Windows 10. Especially since I plan to upgrade my motherboard in the future. *Wink

Chuck38, Jun 5, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I can basically live with Home.. and the price is good.

BunnyJ, Jun 6, 2015
  11. I have a bunch of Seven licenses from back when I had Technet. Would all of those be eligible for upgrades, or are those keys considered something else?

blackroseMD1, Jun 6, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    From my understanding they're the same thing.

BunnyJ, Jun 6, 2015
  13. Boozad Win User

7 licenses are 7 licenses, upgrade away!

Boozad, Jun 6, 2015
  14. Sweet!

blackroseMD1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases official

2. Switching to Windows 11 official release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  3. Switching to Windows 11 official release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching to Windows 11 official release: Hi, I am a Windows Insider in the Release Preview channel. I was wondering how can I switch to the official release of Windows 11 without losing my files? I have no spare drive installed or portable. This question has been at the back of my mind and it would be greatly...
  4. Microsoft announces official release of Babylon.js 4.1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces official release of Babylon.js 4.1: Our mission is to create one of the most powerful, beautiful, and simple Web rendering engines in the world. Our passion is to make it completely open and free for everyone. Today, we are thrilled to announce the official release of Babylon.js 4.1! Before diving into more...
  5. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  6. Buggy official releases

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buggy official releases: I wonder sometimes. If MS go so through such rigorous insider testing, and their own testing and debugging... do we still get official releases with so many bugs? Surely issues should be ironed out before public release? I know they put an artificial time restraint on new...
  7. How will you be transitioning to official release Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How will you be transitioning to official release Windows 10?: Updating an Insider Preview copy to official? Downloading an ISO and formatting and fresh installing the official release? Upgrading directly from Windows 7, or 8? I think I will let this temp installation of Windows 7 receive the update, then after I've ensured that...
  8. Have Microsoft released official Iso's for win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have Microsoft released official Iso's for win 10 ?: Hi Giuys Have Microsoft released official Iso's for win 10 ? Ifso does anyone have the links. Thanks 9328
  9. Newegg Windows 10 price & release date

in Windows 10 News
    Newegg Windows 10 price & release date: A screen shot from: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...010&Submit=ENEAttachment 20300 6490
  10. Windows 10 release date, price, features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 release date, price, features: Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10, or at least a very early 'Technical Preview'. We all thought it would be Windows 9 or something completely different. But Windows 10 it is. Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 release date, price and new features...