Windows 10: Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity

Discus and support Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On May 12, 2017, the WannaCrypt ransomware served as an all too real example of the danger of cyber attacks to individuals and businesses globally.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity

Source: Microsoft releases additional updates to protect against potential nation-state activity - Windows Experience Blog

See also: June 2017 security update release MSRC

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2017

2. How to rename a tile pinned to the start screen in Windows 10?

ease of access is against the ' agenda21' of the united nations plus Microsoft is tied to the laminate

stephenvasterling, Jun 12, 2017
  3. specter cpu vulnerabe

Intel's insulting answer

Thank you for your interest in Intel.

The United States Government defines embargoed countries based on national security. Intel does not do business with embargoed countries and no exports of any kind to such countries are allowed. Exports can include physical goods as well as technical support.

We will now close this ticket.

Best regards,

Mattia
    Intel Customer Support

rasoulpirali, Jun 12, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity

1. Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases updates

2. How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft: Hello,How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft?I understand that if the HDD is removed from laptop and inserted in an other machine or external drive, the disk would be inaccessible.However, as long as disk is still in the laptop, what prevent me from logging as...
  3. How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft: Hello,How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft?I understand that if the HDD is removed from laptop and inserted in an other machine or external drive, the disk would be inaccessible.However, as long as disk is still in the laptop, what prevent me from logging as...
  4. How is TPM chip protects against against lap top theft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...
  6. Protection Against Ransomwares

Protection Against Ransomwares: Does the Microsoft know all about ransomware? Microsoft's persons can catch them but...deal [Original Title: Protactions] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-against-ransomwares/9dcfe6bc-8fa9-424d-a8cb-488a7095f186
  7. Microsoft takes action against fourth nation-state cybercrime group

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft takes action against fourth nation-state cybercrime group: On December 27, a U.S. district court unsealed documents detailing work Microsoft has performed to disrupt cyberattacks from a threat group we call Thallium, which is believed to operate from North Korea. Our court case against Thallium, filed in the U.S. District Court for...
  8. Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?

Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?: Hello, Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware? Thanks, Florina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-defender-providing-protection-against/b16f50af-8b6c-4091-9c0b-649eb46c58de"
  9. Old HDD protect against failure

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Old HDD protect against failure: Hi My HDD is 8 years old, working well but presumably due to fail sooner rather than later. My OS is on an SDD (along with some programs/ apps some of which refer to data on the HDD). The HDD has all my pictures, games etc on it. What would be my best strategy for backup if...
  10. Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection

in Windows 10 News
    Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection: In May, we announced that Microsoft Edge was saying goodbye to binary extensibility models such as ActiveX and Browser Helper Objects. This change made browsing in Windows faster, more secure, and more stable than ever, while paving the way for better interoperability with...