Windows 10: Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept

Discus and support Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’ve gotta hand it to Microsoft for all the recent changes we’ve seen. Surely some haven’t been all popular when it comes to the mobile space, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tony K, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept

Source with video: Microsoft Research shows off e-ink concept | Pocketnow

:)

Tony K, Aug 25, 2015
  2. RO'G10 Win User

How do Microsoft see cloud computing evolving in the near future?

Thanks. I am reasonably familiar with the concept of cloud computing and the likes of Azure, AWS, etc.

I am just wondering if Microsoft has some development/R&D roadmap for cloud technology that shows where they intend to go with it? That would help me with my research,

RO'G10, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept

1. Microsoft Research shows off e-ink “DisplayCover” concept - Similar Threads - Microsoft Research shows

2. Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver

in Windows 10 News
    Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver: When Microsoft released Windows Copilot to the masses, it promised that the new AI feature would help users control Windows 11. When users got their hands on Windows Copilot, they noticed quickly that the promised functionality was limited. Even worse, all user requests...
  3. Microsoft shows off its concept for Windows 10’s new Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off its concept for Windows 10’s new Start Menu: Windows 10 appears to be in the process of design overhaul with modern icons, improved Start Menu, and more Fluent Design goodness. Windows 10 has officially received the new modern icons and the company has released a video in celebration of this milestone. In the same...
  4. Turning off Windows Ink?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Windows Ink?: Hello, I have a laptop and when I'm playing games, sometimes it starts up Windows Ink or Pen or whatever it is. I don't know how I always start it up, or, and most importantly, how to turn it off... I've found how to disable it completely, but never found how to turn it off...
  5. Problem with microsoft ink

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with microsoft ink: I like using microsofts windows ink whiteboard tool for work. But with my pen it keeps refocusing to the top of the page. I have no idea why or when its going to do this. It just happens. Its so annoying can I please have help submitted by /u/MCCAKEMario [link] [comments]...
  6. Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Concept shows off dual-screen device with Windows Lite’s Explorer: Windows Lite, the stripped-down version of Windows 10 for dual-screen and Chromebook-like devices is reportedly launching later this year. As per the rumours, Microsoft wants to retain the familiar Windows 10 approach but the operating system will feature a more...
  7. Microsoft Research Collage maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Research Collage maker: I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information....
  8. New Microsoft research shows people's online social circles riskier

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft research shows people's online social circles riskier: Bullying, unwanted contact and receiving unwelcome sexual images and messages were the most prominent risks in our latest digital civility research and, while strangers still pose the majority of online threats, data show a distinct rise in risk-exposure from people’s own...
  9. New Microsoft research shows Millennials encounter most risk online

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft research shows Millennials encounter most risk online: [img] Millennials around the world — those between the ages of 18 and 34 — are exposed to the highest levels of online risk and suffer the most severe consequences from those risks when compared to other age groups, a new Microsoft study shows. In addition, once millennials...
  10. Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concept shows off Groove Music with revamped design on Windows 10: Even after losing its Groove Music Pass features, Microsoft’s music app remains a great solution for playing music from local storage and OneDrive on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft used to have bigger plans for Groove Music on Windows 10 before killing the music...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft research 2015 e-ink