Windows 10: Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces

Discus and support Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in Summer 2014 Microsoft Research pulled the wraps off its Hyperlapse project, a video algorithm to smooth out shaky video footage and generate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces

Read more: Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces in an internal beta [update] | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2015

2. All camera apps in 1 camera app

All camera apps are awesome: Panorama, Lumia Camera, Lumia Selfie, Hyperlapse... I think it will be better to have all in one app, like other phones. You launch your camera app and you select your mode: Selfie, Panorama, Hyperlapse...

Daniel Barragues, Mar 29, 2015
  3. MS native apps are disappearing

Yes - so I've found. I had a restore point from 3 days ago and rolled back to that point (MS hyperlapse install, fwiw) and it corrected the issue. Everything on the Surface Pro feels very, very fragile, and the W10 maturing pains is not helping things. I'll
    be interested to see if there's a common cause and, hopefully, a solution that doesn't require I take $3000 of downtime to reinstall the entire machine.

Thanks!

Overzeetop, Mar 29, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces

1. Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces - Similar Threads - Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse

2. Windows Research

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Research: Hello Everyone,For a while now, the Windows search indexing feature has not been working on my laptop running Windows 11. I've tried rebuilding it, and the system indicates that it may take some time, but despite multiple attempts, it still doesn't function properly.I'm...
  3. Windows Research

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Research: Hello Everyone,For a while now, the Windows search indexing feature has not been working on my laptop running Windows 11. I've tried rebuilding it, and the system indicates that it may take some time, but despite multiple attempts, it still doesn't function properly.I'm...
  4. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  5. Microsoft User Research session for Your Phone app on November 21

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft User Research session for Your Phone app on November 21: The Your Phone app provides you instant access to your Android phone’s apps, notifications, texts, and photos on your PC.     If you’re using the Your Phone app—or are interested in trying it—we’d like to chat with you about your experience. Organized by Microsoft User...
  6. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...
  7. Microsoft Research Collage maker

Microsoft Research Collage maker: I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information....
  8. Windows Defender Research

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Research: FYI I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions. https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...ses-new-risks/ 115709
  9. Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data: The Microsoft Research Outreach team has worked extensively with the external research community to enable adoption of cloud-based research infrastructure over the past few years. Through this process, we experienced the ubiquity of Jim Gray’s fourth paradigm of discovery...
  10. Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse: Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse, a new set of products that create smooth, stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Microsoft’s hyperlapse technology is built on more than 20 years of research in computational photography. twncW4PLdsY For consumers, Microsoft...