Windows 10: Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, Microsoft updated the Windows 10 Mail app with inking integration which lets you write emails with touch or a stylus. Called Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 8, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app

Earlier this week, Microsoft updated the Windows 10 Mail app with inking integration which lets you write emails with touch or a stylus. Called Windows Inking, this allows users with a touch-enabled PC or any device with a mouse to draw in emails, which is a very useful feature for many users.

Microsoft has quietly published a new how-to video and a tutorial on its website to explain the drawing feature of Windows 10 Mail app. The new feature is available under the Draw option in a new mailbox screen, and here’s how you can use it.

Draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app

Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app Drawing-Canvas-in-Mail-app.jpg

• Open the Mail and create a new message or reply to an existing message.
    • At the top of the message window, select the ribbon that has a drawing icon.
    • Put the cursor anywhere inside the message body and finally click drawing canvas.
    • You can draw in emails.

You can also draw directly on an image. To get started, select the Insert tab and insert a picture into the message. With a pen or a mouse, you can write or draw on the images and send it to the receipt.

There’s another feature that lets you draw or sketch next to the inserted image. You would need to select draw and pick any customized pens to draw. You’ll find different pens, highlighter and you can also customize the thickness and colour.

It’s worth noting that the inking feature in Windows 10 Mail is now being pushed to production devices after it was previously tested with Insiders exclusively. It should show up on all devices where a touchscreen, mouse or pen input is available.

The post Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app [​IMG]

Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft reveals how you can draw in emails with Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Microsoft reveals draw

2. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  3. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  4. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can you remove incorrect email addresses from Windows Mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remove incorrect email addresses from Windows Mail app?: I find the need to send myself attachments often and I have two issues. Since installing Office Pro 2021, When I send myself an email. I get 2 emails plus a send notification. Can this be shut off? The other issues is that at some point, I typed in my email address...
  6. Can you remove incorrect email addresses from Windows Mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you remove incorrect email addresses from Windows Mail app?: I find the need to send myself attachments often and I have two issues. Since installing Office Pro 2021, When I send myself an email. I get 2 emails plus a send notification. Can this be shut off? The other issues is that at some point, I typed in my email address...
  7. can you create rueles in mail app of microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you create rueles in mail app of microsoft: How to create rueles for emails i MAIL app on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-create-rueles-in-mail-app-of-microsoft/79eb6e44-827f-4fe8-80c9-e7b9fc46df10
  8. Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    Using the Draw feature in Windows 10 Mail app: [ATTACH] Email has been the most formal mode of communication, and it is usually difficult to express everything in writing. Also with the generation of devices that support touch and pen-based inputs, typing everything down does not seem obvious. If you [...] This post...
  9. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...
  10. How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App: How do you create and rename folders in the Windows 10 Mail App? With the Windows 8 Mail App, it was just a case of right-clicking, but the Windows 10 Mail App, right-clicking just shows 'Remove From Favourites' and 'Pin To Start'. There's no context menu for 'Create...