Windows 10: Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

Discus and support Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Markuss Dišlers, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it.

:)

Markuss Dišlers, Feb 24, 2024
  2. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

eml :

Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email 84619d1485968061t-no-email-associates-eml.....-protocol.jpg

There is no MailTo protocol listed

Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email 84620d1485968061t-no-email-associates-no-mailto.jpg

davidhk, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Change file association back to unknown program in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Create a new file with any extension and save it on any location.

2) Next Open Control Panel (icons view), click/tap on the default programs icon.

3) Click/tap on the Associate a file type or protocol with a program
    link.

4) Either double click/tap on the file extension or protocol, or click/tap on the file extension or protocol and click/tap on the
    Change Program button of the one you want to change the "current default' program association of.

5) If the program you want to associate is not listed, then click/tap on the
    More Options
    link if available.

6) Click/tap on a listed program that you want to associate.

7) If you associated a program, then you will see this below as "Set Associations" updates and reloads.

8) Once it is done go back to the file which you have created and delete the file.

9) Go to default programs and refresh the set association programs. It should show as other unknown.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

1. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email - Similar Threads - Microsoft safety features

2. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  3. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  4. Change email associated with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email associated with Microsoft account: Hi,Last night when logging on to my PC I accidentally clicked on 'forgot password'. There were no issues as I simply clicked cancel and continued. However, I did notice that the re-set information was going to be sent to an old email address that I no longer use and which...
  5. Change email associated with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email associated with Microsoft account: Hi,Last night when logging on to my PC I accidentally clicked on 'forgot password'. There were no issues as I simply clicked cancel and continued. However, I did notice that the re-set information was going to be sent to an old email address that I no longer use and which...
  6. Change email associated with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Email not associated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not associated: Hello This is the first time I have been here so I apologise in advance. When I try to send a file from my desktop via email it tells me that "there is no email associated with this account" and I would be so grateful if someone could help me rectify this. I have a new...
  8. There is no Email Associated

in Browsers and Email
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  9. There is no Email Associated

in Windows 10 Support
    There is no Email Associated: How can solve this irritating error message? there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. Jack 140584
  10. No email associates ?

in Browsers and Email
    No email associates ?: Win 10 Home, 10586.318 Default browser : IE11 WLM 2012 I have been receiving this for a few weeks now. See screenshot at the end. Does anyone have a clue what is it about ? *** Other than the message, all my 2 email accounts are working as they should. *** I am...