Windows 10: microsoft sculpt desktop

Discus and support microsoft sculpt desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Desktop with the separate numeric keypad, and the mouse and keyboard are working, but the separate numeric... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JLVB(2), Jul 5, 2018.

1. JLVB(2) Win User

microsoft sculpt desktop

Hello, I just purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Desktop with the separate numeric keypad, and the mouse and keyboard are working, but the separate numeric keypad is not working. I have turned the Fn key on the keypad to the left, and the numeric keypad has a battery in it that came with it, but I get no response when I type on the keypad.

:)

JLVB(2), Jul 5, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

microsoft sculpt desktop 102a_thm.jpg

microsoft sculpt desktop 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Jul 5, 2018
  3. RaPiDo987 Win User
    3D sculpting program...

Hey guys!

I would like to make a 3D layout of my computer desk but need a simple sculpting program...

Any suggestions will be much appreciated *Toast :toast:

Thanks for looking

RaPiDo987, Jul 5, 2018
  4. microsoft sculpt desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with using keyboard on Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to refer to the specification provided in the below and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...c-desktop/l5v-00001#specsColumns-testCarousel

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft sculpt desktop

1. microsoft sculpt desktop - Similar Threads - microsoft sculpt desktop

2. Dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop.: My dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop is broken. Where do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-for-microsoft-sculpt-egonomic-desktop/8bfea001-df5e-4de8-90dd-eed3cabdb896
  3. Dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop.: My dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop is broken. Where do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-for-microsoft-sculpt-egonomic-desktop/8bfea001-df5e-4de8-90dd-eed3cabdb896
  4. Dongle for microsoft sculpt egonomic desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard.: I need assistance in replacing my keyboard for the Microsoft sculpt comfort desktop keyboard. Some of the letters on the keyboard have completely faded off. I haven't even had this keyboard for close a year. I've tried finding a cover to put on it but nothing matches its...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever: Hi,I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop - I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and comfort of the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse instead.Question is this: Is there a way to have Sculpt Ergonomic mouse...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6