Windows 10: Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn

Discus and support Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn for $350 million Redmond will continue to support Lumia, it says [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 17, 2016.

1. Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn

Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn for $350 million
    Redmond will continue to support Lumia, it says

Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn [​IMG]

:)

Cluster Head, May 17, 2016
  2. HaakLong Win User

don't license the Nokia brand to anyone

If Microsoft will still the Nokia brand for feature phones to Foxconn Microsoft will essentially let Foxconn promote future Android devices made by Nokia get back market, selling factories be wise but the brand would be damaging in the long term.

HaakLong, May 17, 2016
  3. LCRT Win User
    Will Windows 10 for phones continue to be developed?

Microsoft isn't selling Nokia, because Microsoft never owned Nokia.

What Microsoft has sold was the feature phone business that it had purchased from Nokia.

Thema:

Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn

1. Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn - Similar Threads - Microsoft selling feature

2. Nokia feature phone doesn't get recognized by windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nokia feature phone doesn't get recognized by windows 11 pc: i recently got a nokia 106 4g and it has a sandisk 32 gb memory card but regardless of how i try to connect the phone to my pc , explorer just wouldn't recognize it.i have connected it with a data transfer usb-a to micro-usb cable. the bluetooth also doesnt seem to be able to...
  3. Nokia feature phone doesn't get recognized by windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nokia feature phone doesn't get recognized by windows 11 pc: i recently got a nokia 106 4g and it has a sandisk 32 gb memory card but regardless of how i try to connect the phone to my pc , explorer just wouldn't recognize it.i have connected it with a data transfer usb-a to micro-usb cable. the bluetooth also doesnt seem to be able to...
  4. Foxconn BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Foxconn BIOS: Hello. I have a Foxconn Rattler P67A01 mainboard. When I put Windows 10 on it I get BSODs within minutes of bootup. Foxconn has deleted all of their support pages, so I am wondering if anyone here knows of where to acquire the last BIOS for this board? The version I have is...
  5. BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone

BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone: Hi. there has been multiple times where i tried to flash a Nokia device on Windows 10 different versions/Home and Pro but it always crashes the whole OS with the < KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE > error, making my devices bricked. the only way i can bypass this is by running a...
  6. Foxconn BIOS update

Foxconn BIOS update: Hello, I have a Foxconn A76ML-K 3.0 motherboard. I know there are two versions of the BIOS but I have the first one and wish to update it. The Foxconn site no longer has any updates for any of their motherboards which is very odd and frustrating! I've had a search and can...
  7. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  8. microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone: The "scout" function for nearby businesses always says it " cannot connect to Bing, try again". It's been doing this for the past few months. Also Bing won't open and sometimes goes directly to cortana instead. whats up, help!...
  9. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.: I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened...
  10. The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division: Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795