Windows 10: Microsoft Services are not working

Discus and support Microsoft Services are not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It all started about a month ago when i opened the windows store after a long time. It was stuck on loading screen, then i realised the little wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CavidNagiyev, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Services are not working

It all started about a month ago when i opened the windows store after a long time. It was stuck on loading screen, then i realised the little wifi icon on the taskbar was gone too and i can't bring it back, i had to enter the ssid and password of the wifi manually in order to connect to the network. Then i tried to sign in to my microsoft account (i was using local account), "something went wrong" error appeared on display. Then i thought i should install updates but the updates are on pending status and it's not changing. I tried to install the updates manually from Microsoft Update Catalog and got this error "The Update is not applicable to your computer". I am stuck and don't know what to do, please help.

:)

CavidNagiyev, Aug 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Microsoft Services are not working

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Services are not working

1. Microsoft Services are not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Services are

2. Microsoft services doesnt work anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft services doesnt work anymore: Hey! My brother installed something but i dont know what! After that the pc is weird and it won't let do some things.Problems:- I can't install any app from the Microsoft store and after pressing the button it turns gray and after some time a window comes up with an error!-...
  3. Microsoft services doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft services doesnt work anymore: Hey! My brother installed something but i dont know what! After that the pc is weird and it won't let do some things.Problems:- I can't install any app from the Microsoft store and after pressing the button it turns gray and after some time a window comes up with an error!-...
  4. Microsoft services doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store services not working

Microsoft store services not working: I was having problems with games in the win 10 Xbox. I immediately went to look at threads on the internet on what to do and none of the steps worked. After attempting to delete and reinstall some games they got stuck at "starting installation" and wouldn't even let me cancel...
  6. None of my local Microsoft services are working.

None of my local Microsoft services are working.: Recently, I wanted to play one of my favorite games which heavily relies on the Microsoft login and server Sea of Thieves. This was when it all started, my first issue; Lavenderbeard. Then after that, I tried to open my Xbox companion application where I was met with a...
  7. **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working: **** Microsoft update causing audio service not working No fix For Months!!! Updates not working for Months!!! New computer!!! **** your updates Microsoft, Always Have Been An Issue And You Keep Forcing Them!!! They only cause issues You ****!!! Fix This **** you...
  8. Services needed for Microsoft Store to work @ 1709

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Services needed for Microsoft Store to work @ 1709: Good evening, fine redditors. Does anyone have a list of the required services for Microsoft Store to work, by any chance? I'm running as few services as possible on my system, but I'm also in need of using and maintaing a couple of apps, so any help would be greatly...
  9. Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft services: Why some of the services is block? I assume you can track me on whatever I do, Don't tell me you cannot recognize me from this device, you should know better, isn't it? Why am I having such a hard time trying to comply to your requirement. From my previous experience on...
  10. many microsoft services not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    many microsoft services not working: [ATTACH]microsoft services are not working and showing up like this. not able to open anything.contacted support and they took remort access of my pc but offered no solution to this. i am also not able to sign-in microsoft account and not able to open windows security options...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft services not working