Windows 10: Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page

Discus and support Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why if you are use to using Google Browser, why do the apps say they will not function correctly unless you use Microsoft Edge. And every time I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarenHunt, Aug 28, 2018.

1. KarenHunt Win User

Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page

Why if you are use to using Google Browser, why do the apps say they will not function correctly unless you use Microsoft Edge. And every time I go to a new page, Microsoft Edge wants me to sign in again even though I have checked a million times, keep me signed in. I have been using Google Browser and Yahoo Email for over a decade and am comfortable using them. I'm trying to be patient with Windows 10 and get use to it but so many annoying features that takes you a day to figure out how to turn them off.

:)

KarenHunt, Aug 28, 2018

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft sign in every time you click to a different page - Similar Threads - Microsoft sign every

2. iTunes crashes every time click on "Sign in" to account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes crashes every time click on "Sign in" to account.: Worked previously but stopped after I signed out. Downloaded from Microsoft Stoere initially. Tried to uninstall and download from Apple but it said the Microsoft version didn't completely uninstall. Tried repairing as well. Restarted multiple times, used disk cleanup and...
  3. iTunes crashes every time click on "Sign in" to account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes crashes every time click on "Sign in" to account.: Worked previously but stopped after I signed out. Downloaded from Microsoft Stoere initially. Tried to uninstall and download from Apple but it said the Microsoft version didn't completely uninstall. Tried repairing as well. Restarted multiple times, used disk cleanup and...
  4. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sign in every time: Why does my laptop not make me sign in every time? When I open my laptop, I'm not asked to sign in. How do I make it so that I am forced to sign in every single time? Because of security I want to change this....
  5. A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in"

A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in": I accidentally clicked, "Lock Account" and from there, everything went downhill.Every time I startup the computer, it takes me directly to my account screen. I click, "Sign In" and then a gray box with the title, "Microsoft" appears and then disappears, and I still can't log...
  6. A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A microsoft gray box appears every time I click, "sign in": I accidentally clicked, "Lock Account" and from there, everything went downhill.Every time I startup the computer, it takes me directly to my account screen. I click, "Sign In" and then a gray box with the title, "Microsoft" appears and then disappears, and I still can't log...
  7. every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...: says it all in the title. im trying to go change my minecraft username but the goddamn website to log in won't even load. it just sits there doing nothing. and i have no other way to log into the website because of the migration stuff....
  8. every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...

every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...: says it all in the title. im trying to go change my minecraft username but the goddamn website to log in won't even load. it just sits there doing nothing. and i have no other way to log into the website because of the migration stuff....
  9. Every time I click sign out the windows is restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I click sign out the windows is restarting: I have a problem with Windows 10 running on the domain-based. Whenever the regular "user" clicks Sign Out" from their account, the Windows computer restarts instead of supposedly logging out to the Windows login menu. It doesn't happen if I use an administrator account....
  10. Win10 reverse page every time I randomly left click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reverse page every time I randomly left click: This is really driving me crazy, it keeps going back to the previous page randomly whenever I left click mouse, I tried turning chrome "overscroll navigation history" off but the problem is not from chrome because i have the problem with almost everything including steam and...