Windows 10: Microsoft Sign In

Discus and support Microsoft Sign In in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When my computer powers up, there is a screen that ask me to log in (sign in). Is there anyway of NOT doing this? I just want to turn on my computer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by timlab1955, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Microsoft Sign In

When my computer powers up, there is a screen that ask me to log in (sign in). Is there anyway of NOT doing this? I just want to turn on my computer and start to work/play.

:)

timlab1955, Jan 2, 2017

2. Computer sign in problem - Microsoft can't sign in

Every time I turn off/put to sleep my computer, I try to log in to my account, but it doesn't work and brings up a blue screen saying Microsoft can't access my account. It then ask me to sign in to my account, I enter my password and it says "use windows
    hello or enter your pin" so I click next and it says something about it not working (it doesn't even let me put in my pin) so I skip this step and it brings me to a temporary log in and says it can't access my account (again). My question is what do I have
    to do for it to make me able to sign in without it resetting and bugging every time? is there a problem with corruption? Is my account having problems? I scanned my computer with 2 different programs and found no corruption and no malware software. If anyone
    faced these problems and found a solution or if someone knows what's wrong, please help. Thank you.

DanickPitre, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Computer sign in problem - Microsoft can't sign in

Hello,

To isolate the issue, have you tried signing in your Microsoft account to other services using a different device?

Also, confirm the following:

• Any changes made prior to the issue?

• Provide us the complete error message for us to further check.

Furthermore, we suggest starting your PC in
    safe mode
    and check if you experience the same issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Jan 2, 2017
  4. Microsoft Sign In

Caledon Ken, Jan 2, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Sign In

1. Microsoft Sign In - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign

2. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  4. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  5. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  6. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  7. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  8. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  9. Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...

Need to add new email to my Microsoft account used to sign in but...: I have used a cable company for 25 years, Now I want to go fiber. The email i use will be lost when i quit the cable company. I went to outlook.com created a new email and signed up for office365 basic. In the process it created a new Microsoft account. Now when i go to...
  10. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...