Windows 10: Microsoft sleep images

Discus and support Microsoft sleep images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I've left my computer on and unused for a while it goes into sleep mode, when I 'wake it up' I was getting these images which were rather nice and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargaretMairs, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Microsoft sleep images

If I've left my computer on and unused for a while it goes into sleep mode, when I 'wake it up' I was getting these images which were rather nice and you could click whether you liked the image or were not a fan. Over the last week or so the images have stopped appearing, and I would like to know how I can get them back.

I've searched on here and found two people asking the same question, however this was in 2016 and there were no answers.

I just seem to go round in circles on here, lots of questions but no answers, where are the answers?

:)

MargaretMairs, Jul 9, 2018

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 9, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Microsoft sleep images

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft sleep images

1. Microsoft sleep images - Similar Threads - Microsoft sleep images

2. Microsoft Imaging Component

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Imaging Component: So recently,I've been messing with my laptop and I accidentally deleted the WIC file on registry editor,now I don't know how to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-imaging-component/2a99793f-34ec-4820-bfb8-0b1c4c9fc7e2
  3. Microsoft Digital image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital image: I'm trying to install Microsoft Digital image on my computer. I'm using Win 10 64 bit. this program is 3 years old and it worked fine on 32 Bit program. When thing to install the program I get a message "This product does not install on 64 bit platforms". I've installed this...
  4. Images in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images in Microsoft Word: I have installed Window's 10 a few days ago and now all of my word documents that had images in them do not show the image, they either are blank spaces or look like the ruler on the side of the page but on the page multiple times all in the space the image had been in. Is...
  5. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  6. Microsoft Background Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Background Image: Hi All, Have been asked if it is possible to utilise the Background image within Windows 10 as a type of notice board within an office of multiple users. In short want to know if there is a way to have a single user be able to edit a file/image and have it appear on all...
  7. microsoft imaging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft imaging: how do i get back to page to download my item. you have verified that i am still breathing but keep sending me round in circles. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-imaging/c5cedee3-6ddc-4464-904c-96a3edd03320
  8. Microsoft Dgital Image 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Dgital Image 10: I have a copy of Microsoft Digital Image 10, setup files and license, and I want to install it on Windows 10 Pro version 1809. It won't because some components don't work in this new environment. IMHO this product was "Best of Class" and still is. How can I install it in...
  9. Microsoft digital image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft digital image: Still not loaded digital image tried i Gianis method and i get the green bars on the loader part way across but when I sign out after second error message I am prompted to sign in again, when i do the Digital Image loader has gone. I have tried to lock it instead, and...
  10. Images when starting up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Images when starting up from sleep mode: Hi there, Whenever my pc is in sleep mode or screensaver and I want to go back to my desktop I get this random image and I can choose if I like it or not. Does anybody know where that comes from and what these images are? Thanks in advance. 42342