Windows 10: microsoft software will active in every time

Discus and support microsoft software will active in every time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; software will be anytime scane the pc with protect the every software... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by er arun kumar sahani, Aug 13, 2018.

1. microsoft software will active in every time

software will be anytime scane the pc with protect the every software

:)

er arun kumar sahani, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Aug 13, 2018
  4. microsoft software will active in every time

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

microsoft software will active in every time

1. microsoft software will active in every time - Similar Threads - microsoft software active

2. Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store it immediately crashes and when I look in Event Viewer, a new Error appears from that time in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x65529fd7Faulting...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes on startup every time: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store it immediately crashes and when I look in Event Viewer, a new Error appears from that time in Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x65529fd7Faulting...
  4. Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes: Every time I try to edit in a video editing software it will crash, and I can't get anywhere with any videos because it is crashing so much. I have tried multiple softwares including: hitfilm express Davinci Resolve and shotcut. Please someone help....
  5. The software is not activating.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The software is not activating.: Ever since i launched my website, there is unstoppable flow of virus and malwares in my laptop. So, i installed this virus protection however, it just wont activate. It has been installed but is not working. What should i do?...
  6. Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...: Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software, I receive a Runtime Error message. I was wondering how this could be fixed....
  7. Every time there is a time change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time there is a time change: So every time there is a time change I have To go to the settings and click on this sliding button on Date And Time settings. Can it be because I could have set time zone automatically off ? submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  8. What software can take screenshot every time you click?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What software can take screenshot every time you click?: I'm trying to make pdf tutorials. Taking SC one by one is too long. Thank you 140325
  9. Unusual sign in activity every time I log on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual sign in activity every time I log on: So every time I log onto my laptop I get an e-mail from Microsoft telling me that there has been some unusual activity on my account. It happens directly after I've logged in. The thing is, I live in Indonesia and the Microsoft notification says the log in was from Madrid,...
  10. Windows activation every time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation every time: Help, help. I turn on my computer and every time I do the attached shows up. I have scanned with various anti-malware and nothing shows up. Here is what comes up each turn-on time. [img] Any ideas. Is this really from Microsoft or is it a scam or what. Thanks Ron 111404