Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0 49077 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hTconeM9user, May 2, 2016.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated
    Version 3.9.4260.0

:)

hTconeM9user, May 2, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

microsoft solitaire collection isnt working

Hi David, have you tried resetting the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app?

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Button

Go to Apps

In the list of installed apps, find Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Click the app and choose 'Advanced Options'

Then click Reset

Hopefully that will get Microsoft Solitaire Collection working for you . . .

DaveM121, May 2, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 2, 2016
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

Nice one - will check for this later. Did your app update for the store come through in the end?

Scottyboy99, May 2, 2016
  5. No it still has not come through

6. This is strange. My version is 11602.1.26.0, what does yours say in settings? Just in case it slipped in unnoticed on the auto update (my apps are set to manual so I can more easily see what ones are changing - I know reliability monitor can give same clues)

Scottyboy99, May 2, 2016
  7. Mine is that version
    My XBOX Version 15.15.22005.00000

8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Updated Again
    Version 3.9.5030.0

hTconeM9user, May 4, 2016
  9. New Version of Solitaire Available in Store
    Version 3.9.5100.0

hTconeM9user, May 11, 2016
  10. 19th September 2016
    New Version of Microsoft Collection
    Updated and installed ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection is not working and I have no clue how to report the issue. I have unloaded and reloaded, did a reboot and no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/592ae196-2621-46eb-a13a-0f81cc82c0d2
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the last couple of days Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared from my computer. It is not listed anymore in my list of applications. Hence I cannot play the games I play regularly.What has happened?How can I recover itTThanks....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Update ready in Store 44080