Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Toronto Cat, May 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

Hi All:

I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play before each challenge, are not loading and preventing the challenges themselves.

Individual games, not challenge series', do load.

Anyone else have this issue?

Would like to inform the Webmaster, but don't have a contact.

:)

Toronto Cat, May 16, 2017

2. The Microsoft Solitaire collection opens but the games do not load.

May 17 2017

Good Morning:

I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenges daily. Have done so for the last 2 months. Yesterday morning, the Collection page loads, but the challenges do not.

1. Individual games across the top of the page do load and can be played.

2. Challenges start to load but end in a white screen where the advertisement would usually play, after which the challenge loads. But not since yesterday morning. I only get a white screen which does not clear.

I have reset the Collection using "Apps & Features" in Windows 10 settings, to no avail.

I believe the Microsoft itself is having a problem that they need to address.

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64bit

Any advice?

Toronto Cat, May 16, 2017
  3. smbeaver Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection crashes when the ad is loaded.

I get logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection just fine, when I click on a challenge the screen starts to load the advertisement and then disappears from the screen and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection is also gone.

smbeaver, May 16, 2017
  4. Brandon72 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

I was having the same problem and I finally discovered that my browser was blocking the Flash plugin. I added the site to my allowed list and it worked. Hopefully this helps!

Brandon72, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Thx for the reply. Glad your issue is solved. My problem was different, but I have since Clean Installed Windows 10 which may have corrected my issue. Nonetheless, I haven't had the problem for quite some time now.

Bye for now....

Toronto Cat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading: For several weeks now, the Ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection are often failing to load or don't have a close button when finished running forcing me to kill the application and relaunch. This started after a recent Win10 update. Get your updates fixed and working...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges crashes after 1st May 2020 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges crashes after 1st May 2020 update: Windows 10 Desktop - Played 1st May 2020 Daily Challenges and then updated to the latest App version prompted by in game News item. Install fine but now Daily Challenges will not open - application crashes. Tried to Clear Data, no change. Uninstalled and re-installed, no...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection suddenly stopped working. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling and rebooting, but it still won't launch. Thanks for any helpful suggestions....
  7. Solitaire Collection will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load: Windows 10 Latest version of MS Solitaire collection (per online support went to MS Store to verify all updates installed). when I start MS Sol Coll. I get the following event log entry: Faulting application name: Solitaire.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bfe60ac...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load and gives an error