Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Paul Jensen, Studio Manager of Microsoft Casual Games announced on Xbox Wire that Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows has reached more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique users | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 30, 2016

2. How do I reset statistics on the MicroSoft FreeCell game? How do I start afresh?

Hi,

To help you with your concern about resetting statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection Statistics:

• Close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In Windows Explorer go to C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\.
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ask.
    • Run Microsoft Solitaire Collection and check it.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2016
  3. can windows 7 hearts, solitare and freecell be downloaded on Windows 10, and How?

Most of these of these games are now part of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Click Start, type: Microsoft Solitaire Collection then hit Enter.

If you want to the Windows 7 versions, see the following:

You Don't Have to Pay $20 a Year for Solitaire and ...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Porthos Win User

Well when you take away the built in games from 7 and older and you force them into the APP what did they expect.

Porthos, Aug 30, 2016
  5. Trust_No1 Win User
    Seems Microsoft has a fixation with numbers. They are always announcing 'milestone' numbers, Microsoft hits xyz number of visitors blah, blah, blah. Honestly, I am becoming skeptical of all this tooting of their own horns. How would anyone be able to disprove it? and does it even really matter?

Trust_No1, Aug 31, 2016
  6. No different than any other big tech company though? They all tout the numbers. Not saying its right or wrong, just that they aren't the only ones doing it. *Wink

alphanumeric, Sep 1, 2016
  7. I love playing this Game gives me hours of enjoyment.
    Also Mahjong.

hTconeM9user, Sep 1, 2016
  8. Bastet Win User

I wonder how many of those users have paid to go add free. Not many I bet.

Bastet, Sep 1, 2016
  9. Culbrelai Win User
    You can copy and paste literally the old games from XP to Windows 10 and they work. I've done it. Don't fall for any micro transaction Micro$haft scam.

Here's Pinball.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user [​IMG]

and Spider Solitare

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user [​IMG]

Culbrelai, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection is not working and I have no clue how to report the issue. I have unloaded and reloaded, did a reboot and no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/592ae196-2621-46eb-a13a-0f81cc82c0d2
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the last couple of days Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared from my computer. It is not listed anymore in my list of applications. Hence I cannot play the games I play regularly.What has happened?How can I recover itTThanks....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...
  10. Windows 10 reportedly passes 100 million installations milestone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 reportedly passes 100 million installations milestone: According to Petri.com, Windows 10 is off to a pretty fast start. Apparently, although it’s only been officially available for just under two months, Windows 10 has been installed on over 100 million machines–meaning that it’s well on its way toward Microsoft’s goal of one...