Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire collection locks up on initial screen

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection locks up on initial screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used Win 10 happily for a good while. A couple of hours ago, the initial screen on the MS solitaire collection locked up with no "X" available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by halwho, Dec 19, 2016.

1. halwho Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection locks up on initial screen

I have used Win 10 happily for a good while. A couple of hours ago, the initial screen on the MS solitaire collection locked up with no "X" available to terminate. Task manager did allow cancel. I browsed many entries in this forum, one said a re-boot fixed it for them. I tried it, and it worked.

:)

halwho, Dec 19, 2016

2. Microsoft solitaire collection will not launch

My Microsoft solitaire collection quit working. It will not launch. I tried all the methods listed on this site and still will not launch. I initiate the program and the words "Microsoft solitaire collection" comes across the screen and then goes back to
    my desktop. Please advise, my wife is driving me nuts.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ColossalRoom400, Dec 19, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Screen goes blank(white) instead of the expected advertisement in Microsoft Solitaire

Try re-initializing the Solitaire Collection App

• Go to Settings - Apps
    • Find Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the list
    • Click it and choose 'Advanced Options'
    • Then click 'Reset' on the resulting Settings Page

DaveM121, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire collection locks up on initial screen

1. Microsoft solitaire collection locks up on initial screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen: Hello,I'm trying to help a family member to fix an issue. After recent system update Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working: app launches and there is only blank, white screen.Here's what I already tried:- Reinstalling application- Resetting its settings from Apps...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen: Hello,I'm trying to help a family member to fix an issue. After recent system update Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working: app launches and there is only blank, white screen.Here's what I already tried:- Reinstalling application- Resetting its settings from Apps...
  4. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  5. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  6. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezes up screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezes up screen.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezes up screen. Have Reset it, Uninstalled & Reinstalled, keeps happening. Got a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up-screen/a2531a15-e63e-48fa-b848-20b2550b70fe
  8. What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Apparently this has been an issue for a long time. I have been playing this for years and now it's my turn. I have tried it all including the simple basics. Step 1: Run App troubleshooter. Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter. Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection- white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection- white screen: I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection almost every day on my main computer. I also access it on my laptop and on my tablet. I always sign in with my Microsoft Account, and everything syncs and coordinates. However, I have another computer my wife uses. I sometimes use it...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen: When I try and play Microsoft Solitaire I get a white screen. I am using Windows 10 with all updates installed including the October update to 1809 Microsoft Mahjong works okay I have tried the following Updated to latest version Reset the app Uninstalled the app and...