Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working, after trying every other suggested fix, I finally just updated Windows 10 on my computer. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandy-205, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sandy-205 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

When my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working, after trying every other suggested fix, I finally just updated Windows 10 on my computer. It did the trick!

:)

Sandy-205, Aug 1, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

microsoft solitaire collection isnt working

Hi David, have you tried resetting the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app?

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Button

Go to Apps

In the list of installed apps, find Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Click the app and choose 'Advanced Options'

Then click Reset

Hopefully that will get Microsoft Solitaire Collection working for you . . .

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads: does anyone know why Microsoft Solitaire Collection is having troubles running the adds??? The adds just started to freeze and no way to close them other then to close the program. The only way to temporally fix this is by resetting the app data for the Solitaire...
  8. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work: Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already tried restarting computer, deleting and re-installing app, doing updates. Nothing works. Help!...
  9. volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection: I'm sure this is an easy fix but can't seem to find the answer. The volume in Microsoft solitaire collection is gone. I do not hear the cards shuffling. My volume works in other apps such as youtube so volume overall is working, just not in the game. Thoughts?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working: Microsoft Solitaire Collection runs "Events" , a collection of games. However, after completing a game successfully a blue tick mark appears but points are not awarded when I hit "continue". This happens often. I have tried "Reset" by selecting "Advance Options" in the "Apps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why microsoft solitaire not working

2. why isnt the microsoft solitare collection not working anymore