Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hollywood3zx, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't update to the current score, even though it shows in the stats for Klondike that my score is much higher. If I play a single deal of Klondike on that computer, it will save my score, and my cumulative score on the other computer will drop back down to the new score. What gives?

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

:)

Hollywood3zx, Aug 11, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I created a Microsoft Account so that I could get data saved to the cloud, then looked at version of Solitaire Collection I had installed and it too is at 3.5.11021.1, but failing any other answers , I uninstalled the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then went to store and reloaded it, got data synced, and still have only the 4 games under daily challenges.. Thanks for the reply, but guess I will have to live with what I got

frustrated, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will No Load WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Issues with loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection may occur due to a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried to play any other online games and checked if the same issue is happening?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection from MSN or via Facebook?

In the meantime, we suggest that you play the game using a different browser.

Loraine Mon, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Once you reinstalled it how long did it take to get the data up

hTconeM9user, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading: For several weeks now, the Ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection are often failing to load or don't have a close button when finished running forcing me to kill the application and relaunch. This started after a recent Win10 update. Get your updates fixed and working...
  3. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection suddenly stopped working. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling and rebooting, but it still won't launch. Thanks for any helpful suggestions....
  6. Solitaire Collection will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Fails to load: Windows 10 Latest version of MS Solitaire collection (per online support went to MS Store to verify all updates installed). when I start MS Sol Coll. I get the following event log entry: Faulting application name: Solitaire.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5bfe60ac...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone: Hello everyone, I play the daily challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire collection everyday and I have never encountered this problem before. I have completed every challenge for September and yesterday when I open the app on my Samsung tablet all my completed daily...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...