Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to play solitaire. Get fatal error IDXGIFactory4::Create Swap Chain or Composition failed. parameter is incorrect. HResult 0x80070057. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by clif999, Jul 25, 2018.

1. clif999 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error

Trying to play solitaire. Get fatal error IDXGIFactory4::Create Swap Chain or Composition failed. parameter is incorrect. HResult 0x80070057.

No idea what this means or how to fix. Uninstalled & reinstalled solitaire. Same result. System is Windows 10.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

:)

clif999, Jul 25, 2018
  2. WesP_52 Win User

Fatal error in Microsoft Solitaire collection

On my computer, when I start up Microsoft Solitaire collection, I get a fatal error as follows:

IDXGlFactory4:CreateSwapChainForComposition Failed: The parameter is incorrect. (HRESULT: 0x80070057).

Does anybody know how to fix this?

WesP_52, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error :)

Flava0ne, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 25, 2018
  5. Thank you Radney, but this did not work.
    Error code is: 0x80070057
    Regards,
    Wes

Wes Pfeifer, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error

1. Microsoft Solitaire Fatal Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Fatal

2. Microsoft Solitaire collection has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection has error: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. Last week I started to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop Windows 10 and am still...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire error 104

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire error 104: Microsoft Solitare has had a error 104 all weekend. I have tried changing my password and updating everything. What else should I do. Im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-error-104/287d79c1-48a3-4053-99ef-fa3ab5d937aa
  4. fatal error

fatal error: On several games Ive tried to play I cant because of a 'fatal error' message I receive. I need help resolving this issue please. The error reads: FATAL ERROR "You are running without hardware acceleration....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire error 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire error 124: I had this error before and fixed it by running sfc /scannow files were repaired and sol. worked. It`s back again aforementioned fix doesn`t work now. Tried troubleshooter, wsreset.exe and uninstall reinstall with restarts no help. Cecil...
  6. fatal error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fatal error: fatal error c0000022 applying update operation 98935 of 110471 what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fatal-error/6dba9a2e-1dda-4a44-8c10-73e5226ef984
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010: I just started getting this error message a few days ago when I opened my Microsoft Solitaire game: Xbox Live error There was a problem saving your data to the cloud. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to...
  8. Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error: Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057) Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?...
  9. FATAL ERROR

FATAL ERROR: While I was using my Toshiba Satellite L775D it suddenly without warning crashed and shutdown. When I tried to restart it went to blue screen. The message said an error code (but I don't remember exactly ) that was just a sting of numbers and letters. so I rebooted and my...
  10. fatal error

fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IDXGIFACTORY4 error

2. microsoft solitaire collection fatal error

3. createswapchainforcomposition solitaire

4. solitaire collection fatal error,
  5. IDXGIFactory4:createswapchainforcomposition,
  6. microsoft solitaire collection error code 0X80070057,
  7. idxgifactory4::createswapchainforcomposition,
  8. Fatal Error IDXGIFactory4,
  9. microsoft solitaire fatal error,
  10. windows solitare fatal error,
  11. createswapchainforcomposition idxgifactory4 error,
  12. swap chain errors in windows 10,
  13. 0x80070057 microsoft solitaire collection,
  14. Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057),
  15. fatal error message when I try to play microsoft solitare