Windows 10: microsoft solitaire

Discus and support microsoft solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; yesterday solitaire gave me error code 101-107-1 . after triing the easeist fixes nothing worked. Today tried the harder one. was able to uninstall,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dale10, Sep 9, 2016.

1. dale10 Win User

microsoft solitaire

yesterday solitaire gave me error code 101-107-1 . after triing the easeist fixes nothing worked. Today tried the harder one. was able to uninstall, but could not reinstall.

:)

dale10, Sep 9, 2016

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

I did this:

> Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

> Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

Do you think the sixth time will work?

No wait a minute, I can do better than that.

How much are you betting that the sixth time will work?

(Edited to remove some blank lines that were inserted by Microsoft's web site and detracted from my quoted list. It looks like Microsoft's web site was programmed by Microsoft too.)

Norman Diamond, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Deleted Games

Are you referring to "Microsoft Solitaire Collection"?

If you uninstalled "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" you should be able to search the Store for "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" and install it. I just tested that.

A_User_Here, Sep 9, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

microsoft solitaire

What worked for me with 107 error message was to tick use SSL 1, 2 & 3 under IE settings>advanced settings.
    I had problems downloading the themes.
    Then try downloading via the MS store.

Bastet, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

microsoft solitaire

1. microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire

2. Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless. ***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***...
  3. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire unplayable due to "blank" ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire unplayable due to "blank" ads: Hi My problem is that every time I try to start a new game, I have an ad open with just a black screen, an something about "Hidden city" game down in the corner. I can not a close button or X up in the top right corner. It is just sitting there, not letting me move on....
  5. TriPeaks base score on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TriPeaks base score on Microsoft Solitaire collection: Can someone tell me how I can get Tripeaks to score 300 on its base score please? I'm on Win 10 (v1903). I've uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire Collection but still only getting 100. ***Original title: Tripeaks' base score***...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection which in the past has allowed me to play Microsoft Treasure Hunt without ads. Last Friday that all changed. I need help fixing this problem. ,,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open: When I click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it will appear on the screen for a second, but will not open and allow me to play. Please help....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection.: Hi Upgraded to W10 1903. A few niggles, and this one in particular... Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) does not run. This install was done DEC 2018 by me with W10 1809 and all seemed well, and 1903 is now over-the-top. I have attempted to clean / purge MSC and...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition: It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire collection on Windows 10 since it was released but I have not been signed into Xbox Live. When I do sign in I lose my statistics, which seem trivial but I would like to combine my local statistics with the on-line statistics. In...