Windows 10: Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has something happened to this game? I keep trying to open it but all I get is the "Loading" screen. I went to the net to open the Collection there and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PapsF12, Oct 10, 2015.

1. PapsF12 Win User

Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem

Has something happened to this game? I keep trying to open it but all I get is the "Loading" screen. I went to the net to open the Collection there and get the same results. What's up???

:)

PapsF12, Oct 10, 2015

2. spider solitaire

hey,

In order to access all Solitare games, open Microsoft Solitare collection.

It is a metro app, to access it search Solitare collection.

I am not sure how many games of solitare it has but definately you will find almost.

Alternatively if there is no such game you will always have the option to download from the store.

Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 10, 2015
  3. jamesHuy Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire collection white screen

I tried the solution for the white screen and microsoft solitaire collection and now I have nothing...how do I get Microsoft solitare collection back?

jamesHuy, Oct 10, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

i ran it in tablet mode first and had this issue, flipped back to normal mode and worked straight away, maybe it'll work for you?

MrNeeds, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitare Collection Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare Collection

2. Solitare Collection - Graphics problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare Collection - Graphics problem: I am having a problem with the graphics on the Solitare Collection. It becomes impossible to play! This error occurred when Microsoft put the pack of cards around the Remove ads box! I have seen other users have had the same problem, Please Help....
  3. Solitare Collection - Graphics problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitare Collection - Graphics problem: I am having a problem with the graphics on the Solitare Collection. It becomes impossible to play! This error occurred when Microsoft put the pack of cards around the Remove ads box! I have seen other users have had the same problem, Please Help....
  4. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I got the Microsoft Store to download the solitare collection. When I clicked on the shortcut to launch it, it says on the screen signing in and it keeps twirling. What can I do to get this game to work?...
  5. Microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitare collection: As of today 5/1/20, you cannot bring up any of the daily challenges. It freezes up and then shuts down. This has happened all day today. The event section does work. Any solutions?...
  6. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I am no longer able to pull up Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I love this game but for the last few days am not able to open to continue my play. What happened? Thank you for the help - I sure do miss playing. Have a great day! Cathy...
  7. Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection.: Hello Members, I have a problem that I hope someone out there can help me with. The problem relates to Microsoft Solitaire Collections. I have only been running Windows 10 for a short time after I discovered Windows 7 was to be unsupported soon. I had it working very...
  8. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitare collection: So when done with dailey challenges, I started exploring other soliatre events and areas I ended up here yesterday: STARCLUB-MIXED COLLECTION-CLASSIC @ KLONDIKE-GAME 9 expert****/2,000xp/score challenge I completed the deck 1st try...tells me challenge incomplete....
  9. microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitare collection: how can I put Microsoft solitaire short cut on my desktop or task bar so I don't have to go to the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare-collection/af30d32f-ab7c-459c-aef6-82f9a11fddb5
  10. Microsoft Solitare collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare collection: Solitare has been offline all day. States no internet connection on 4 different machines. All other websites are available and connected....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fed up with spider solitaire in daily challenges always been easy