Windows 10: Microsoft SQL Server

Discus and support Microsoft SQL Server in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeMattingly, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft SQL Server

I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end then it says it won't allow it to be installed because it doesn't have the permissions. This machine is brand new, and I am the only user. Does anyone have any experience of this?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

:)

DianeMattingly, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1

Source: Released: Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server v3.1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft SQL Server

SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft SQL Server

1. Microsoft SQL Server - Similar Threads - Microsoft SQL Server

2. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  3. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  4. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  5. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  6. Microsoft SQL server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft SQL server: While installing CAD software on a new laptop, the error "Microsoft SQL Server failed to install. Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation." came up. There was no error code....
  7. SQL server 2019

SQL server 2019: Hi, I reinstalled my computer few days ago and wanted to install microsoft sql server 2019 today, but when i was downloading files via the installer i got error saying ,,Failed to execute activity MediaDownloadActivity. The decryption operation failed.,...
  8. SQL Server Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SQL Server Updates: Hi, Do Cumulative Updates contain previously released Security Updates, or are these separate, such that I have to install both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-updates/8e4241fb-93bc-4f98-b9d5-774c18e80cec
  9. Microsoft sql server 2005

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft sql server 2005: To whom it may concern: I have this old application (ms sql server 2005) under applications and features and I want to remove it, no side effect? Kian William winver: 1909 157254
  10. Microsoft SQL Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft SQL Server: I have just had to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro in order to install the update of a Tax program I use. The reason for the upgrade was because the Home edition would not allow the installation of Microsoft SQL Server. So the Pro edition lets it run through to the end...