Windows 10: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

Discus and support Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Microsoft has started rolling out its lightweight project-management tool, Office 365 Planner, to participants in the First Release testing program.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

Microsoft has started rolling out its lightweight project-management tool, Office 365 Planner, to participants in the First Release testing program.

Microsoft has started rolling out a preview of its Planner technology to those participating in the Office 365 First Release program, officials announced on December 14.

Planner, which was codenamed "Highlander," is a lightwieght project-management tool and will become one of Office 365's next-generation portals, according to Microsoft execs.

Read more at the source

Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview | ZDNet

Looks good

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 15, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Office 365 on Continuum

According to
    this blog entry
    , Office Mobile should not require a Office 365 subscription in Continuum for Phones until April 1st. However, we have several reports of your issue already. Let us track it down in your case: When you open Microsoft Word in Continuum, you
    see your name on the top-right-hand side. Please, select that. Which account is selected there? Furthermore, after opening an existing Word document » Menu » File » Settings » About » License Type » Does it say:

A) View only

B) Office 365

By the way, the error message is (just for those coming by via an Internet search):

Abi99 (2), Dec 15, 2015
  3. Error code 0x80070002 removed Office 2016 program Windows 10.

Windows 10 was a dream until I accidentally upgraded Office 365 to Office 2016 then it was ongoing problems. I finally reached a point of frustration and rolled back to Office 365. Still nothing but problems. The icing on the cake was tonight. Windows
    10 started a system repair out of the blue. I wasn't even touching the computer. And that 0x80070002 error wiped out my office program. I'm so tired of uninstalling and reinstalling rolling back. What can I do to get control of my computer back?

Old title: Nothing but problems with Windows 10 since office 2016.

cutemom2jen, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview

1. Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Planner preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft starts rolling

2. Microsoft Lists begins general availability roll out to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lists begins general availability roll out to Microsoft 365: At Build 2020, we introduced Microsoft Lists, a smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. Today, we’re thrilled to announce Microsoft Lists begins roll out to Microsoft 365 business customers worldwide, starting this month with the Lists app in Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Office 365: Is it necessary to remove the 2010 Microsoft Office Home and Student program after purchasing and installing the New Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-365/ee3e63d5-f71e-4306-8362-5b45f9311dd5"
  4. Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams: Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Kaizala is rolling out to all eligible Microsoft 365 and Office 365 commercial customers worldwide, making it generally available in 40 languages across 180+ markets. We are also announcing plans to bring Kaizala capabilities...
  5. Microsoft Planner

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Planner: When i try to add links attachments in Planner that contain '&' i receive an error "Please enter a valid url". I use Planner frequently and I need to be able to attach these links. any solution?...
  6. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....
  7. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out: Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide the structure for people to gather in open spaces to share best practices, develop into communities of interest and ignite...
  8. MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer

in Windows 10 News
    MS starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customer: Microsoft starts rolling out Office 2016 to some Office 365 business customers [img] Microsoft was expected to release Office 2016 to business customers with an Office Enterprise E4, ProPlus or subscription sometime this month. Today, the company started rolling out...
  9. Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide: Today, during a global webcast from Microsoft headquarters, we announced that Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365—is now generally available in 181 markets and in 19 languages. Since announcing the preview in November, more than 50,000 organizations have...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime: Today marks the general availability of Microsoft Planner. Over the next several weeks, Planner will roll out to all eligible Office 365 customers worldwide. This includes Office 365 Enterprise E1–E5, Business Essentials, Premium and Education subscription plans. All users...