Windows 10: Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features

Discus and support Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features Partners encouraged to build devices that use Windows Ink [img] Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 13, 2016.

1. Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features

Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features
    Partners encouraged to build devices that use Windows Ink

Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

Cluster Head, May 13, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for sharing.. I wonder how many new features that MS are not sharing with the insiders? Could it be that we'll all get a surprise or two when the anniversary update comes??

:)

BunnyJ, May 13, 2016
  3. HorizonWZ Win User
  4. Swissola Win User

Swissola, May 13, 2016
  5. Mystere Win User
    Huh? I have Windows Ink on my taskbar in 14342. What do you mean by "not sharing with insiders"?

Mystere, May 14, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm wondering if there is a chance that some new features might not be being shared at the moment and they're being saved for the last builds before the anniversary.

And I didn't mention Ink.. what are you referring to??

BunnyJ, May 14, 2016
  7. DooGie Win User
    That worries me a bit BunnyJ. Could be nice surprises or complete OH NO! surprises.
    I agree with you though there is probably a lot of stuff that will take us by surprise *Smile

DooGie, May 14, 2016
  8. groze Win User

Would Microsoft release the redstone build to a non insider early? Per my other post, I am halfway sure that Microsoft is trying to install a build and as I said I am not an insider. I am wondering if someone at Microsoft hit the wrong button.

Disregard, problem fixed

groze, May 14, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    First off what other post are you referencing?? And no.,. MS is not going to drop the anniversary build or any insider builds that lead up to it to non insiders.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features - Similar Threads - Microsoft Steps Push

2. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features: Microsoft is working on a new set of improvements for Microsoft Edge and the alleged changes are projected to arrive with Windows 10 Redstone 5 in the fall of 2019. The latest preview build comes with hints in this regard, revealing some of the features being added to the...
  3. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will be feature complete soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will be feature complete soon: Microsoft earlier today released Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17713 to the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring for testing. Microsoft says that this build marks a step in the process that signals the point in the development cycle where the company’s focus will be on...
  4. A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5: The next big update of Windows 10 is codenamed Redstone 5 and it’s projected to arrive in the fall. Windows 10 Redstone 5 is currently in development, and Microsoft is improving the OS with the help from Windows Insiders. Windows 10 RS 5 will be a big update, and it’ll...
  5. Microsoft says no to new Windows 10 Redstone 5 build this week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says no to new Windows 10 Redstone 5 build this week: Microsoft is currently working very aggressively in pushing out new features for its next major update Windows 10 Redstone 5 which is due for release this fall. The company has been releasing Fast Ring builds at a faster pace with new features for users to test. Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2: Ever since April, it's been rumored that Microsoft's next feature update for Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 2, will have a greater focus on Mobile. In fact, Redstone 3 is rumored to be the same. At day two of Microsoft's Ignite 2016 conference today in a session called,...
  7. Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive: Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service has quickly grown in popularity since its integration into the Windows platform. With Windows 10 having the cloud storage service being deeply integrated into the OS, it’s a bit surprising that there is not a way to back up your...
  8. New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept

in Windows 10 News
    New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept: Cant wait for this next upgrade See Video and Read what is coming New Video – Windows 10 Redstone Concept – by Gregory New Video - Windows 10 Redstone Concept - by Gregory - Windows 10 News and Updates 39225
  9. Microsoft pushes back Windows 10 'Redstone' 2 to Spring 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes back Windows 10 'Redstone' 2 to Spring 2017: Microsoft's second major set of new features for Windows 10, known as 'Redstone 2,' are now a spring 2017 deliverable, meant to coincide with a new wave of Windows 10 hardware, sources say. Microsoft is delaying Windows 10 "Redstone" 2, primarily because of the decision to...
  10. Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report: Source says Microsoft is now working to prioritize features [img] Redstone is the codename of the upcoming big update for Windows 10 and rumor has it that it could arrive in the summer with a number of exciting features, including support for extensions in Edge...