Windows 10: Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

Discus and support Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I've got a HP Pavilion all in one desktop computer. I have a pair of Bose QC35 ii headphones that I'm trying to get work. They pair up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephReidNZ, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

Hi there,

I've got a HP Pavilion all in one desktop computer. I have a pair of Bose QC35 ii headphones that I'm trying to get work. They pair up with the computer fine, but it doesn't connect in the Sound window to the "Headphones" output. They will connect to the "Headset" output, but this have much more lower sound quality then the Headphones output.

The headphones were working with the 2017 Microsoft Bluetooth Stereo driver, but not with the 2018 one.

Dose anybody know how can I get the other old one back. Rollback isn't an option in the window.

Can any help me with this?

Joseph.

:)

JosephReidNZ, Aug 17, 2018
  2. 123dxzhz Win User

Stereo Audio Bleeding

Hi,
    I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I'm having an issue with audio bleeding in stereo channels. If I pan audio 100% left I can hear it in the right channel at about 20% and vice versa, even though levels are showing 0% for that channel. I'm not using any special equipment, just headphones plugged into my PC. I'm using Realtek drivers.

Things I've tried:

• Installing latest drivers
    • Installing old drivers
    • Using basic Windows drivers
    • Disabling on-board audio and connecting a separate sound card
    • Disabling all audio enhancements
    • Clean install of Windows 10

I've also tried plugging my headphones into a different PC running Windows 7 with no issue. I don't know what else to try to fix it. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

123dxzhz, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

Stereo Mix Not Showing

It appears that the driver is not recognized by the computer. Your audio chipset drivers may be outdated, that's why Stereo Mix does not appear in the list of devices. We suggest checking the device manufacturer if there are available updates for the drivers.

Once you're done updating the audio chipset drivers, check again if the missing device will appear.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ruz San, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed

1. Microsoft Stereo 2017 Audio driver needed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Stereo 2017

2. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers stereo: Please Microsoft RELEASE A NEW UPDATE FOR THE SOUND PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHES TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers-stereo/b07bf374-9541-4496-9875-c31bcb9d03ba
  3. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers stereo: Please Microsoft RELEASE A NEW UPDATE FOR THE SOUND PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHES TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers-stereo/b07bf374-9541-4496-9875-c31bcb9d03ba
  4. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver

Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver: HiI have used 6 below mentioned steps to replace Microsoft driver and install Realtek driver Actually need to replace other drivers as well but not working out. Intention is to remove: Audioendpoint.inf which is getting picked by default to many audio device components...
  6. need stereo mix or other means of laptop audio recording

need stereo mix or other means of laptop audio recording: need stereo mix or other means of laptop audio recording https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-stereo-mix-or-other-means-of-laptop-audio/27a0b3a1-ad2e-4fad-b5a3-09322e53a8d7
  7. Need new audio drivers

Need new audio drivers: Yesterday I was listening to something on my laptop and then it didn't work again after that. It says that my drivers weren't working properly, so I uninstalled them. Windows did not automatically reinstall. I need a reliable source for new audio drivers please....
  8. No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue: The Device: Advertised as Universal. Capello Ci302 www.hellocapello.com -home stereo with fm, bluetooth, cd player, and aux, and remote control. pairs perfectly with Iphone and Samsung Android phone. requires Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Windows 10 home 1909 on Samsung...
  9. Stereo Audio

Stereo Audio: I can't seem to get stereo audio to output from my PC. I have tried everything I've seen on the internet and to no avail. I've uninstalled every other audio driver and am using the provided driver from windows. I've reinstalled even that. I've reset the settings, run the...
  10. Stereo Audio Bleeding

Stereo Audio Bleeding: Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I'm having an issue with audio bleeding in stereo channels. If I pan audio 100% left I can hear it in the right channel at about 20% and vice versa, even though levels are showing 0% for that channel. I'm not using...