Windows 10: Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

Discus and support Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So do elephant and lion poachers !!! Grrrrr... don't get me started on those scum!! Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 31, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

Grrrrr... don't get me started on those scum!!

BunnyJ, Nov 2, 2015
  2. lx07 Win User

Maybe someone should give them free paintballing sessions to get it out of their system, or someone should open a foodbank ...

3. Someone should give the elephant and lion a gun
    Let them hunt the poachers see how they like it

hTconeM9user, Nov 2, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

But using lead balls.

CountMike, Nov 2, 2015
  5. musky Win User
    i find it funny that i posted about activators already being out there and my post disappers from the thread?im not saying i agree with it but what im saying is its impossible for microsoft to stop it.

musky, Nov 2, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    What you posted is against the forum rules.
    Read them over..Forum Rules - Windows 10 Forums

BunnyJ, Nov 2, 2015
  7. pparks1 Win User
    And I would say that you if you cannot afford food, you should sell your computer and attend to the necessities to keep you alive, rather than stealing software to run on your computer.

pparks1, Nov 3, 2015
  8. Kumabjorn Win User

Who said a computer owner was stealing food?

Kumabjorn, Nov 3, 2015
  9. BillyBob Win User
    Yeah we know all about US laws, I remember reading a few years ago about a black guy who stole a white students sandwich and was sent to jail for the rest of his natural life, and the student didn't even want the guy charged, seems fair.

BillyBob, Nov 3, 2015
  10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Total B.S . .Things people read and believe because they read in some trash media or seen on some silly TV show. . .*really

11. BillyBob Win User
    No, this was in the New York Times I think, it was because he'd been caught 3 times doing minor things that this sentence came into play. I know there was a big uproar around the world over it, I don't know if they ever lessened the sentence, probably not. Bit like the old woman who got shot for speeding, that was actually caught on camera.

BillyBob, Nov 3, 2015
  12. derekimo Win User
  13. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

Microsoft distinguises "casual copying" (your "single individual users") and pirates. Pirates distribute activation cracks, sometimes for profit, sometimes on principle, sometimes just for the fun of showing off their programming cleverness. Those are the ones they pursue. The distributors of pirated software have always been the targets for Microsoft Legal.

Cbarnhorst, Nov 3, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Please your from the U.S. (I know California), thus you know better then BillyBob that this is just total B.S. Lets stop with shis stuff. . .you know folks are laughing at statements like this. . .just becaues it is in a so called good news media doesn't make it so. . .*really

15. CountMike New Member
    Stuff like that can be chalked up to propaganda or sensationalism but you must admit that US is one of countries with most incarcerated people and death sentences.

CountMike, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates - Similar Threads - Microsoft Still Willing

2. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  3. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  4. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  6. Still Not Offered Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still Not Offered Windows 11: My Laptop getting a notification stating "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you" since January but it's August and still not offered Windows 11 from Microsoft. I...
  7. still not offered Windows 10 21h1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still not offered Windows 10 21h1: hi there:I am still not offered Windows 10 21h1. I am in Taiwan. My work device has offered it and I installed it. Does it really take this long or should I keep waiting? I know that my device is not blocked from getting it. I was at 2004 and was offered 20h2. Is there a way...
  8. Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away: Microsoft officially concluded its free Windows 10 upgrade program in 2016, but you can still get a free copy of Windows 10 if you meet the requirements. You may not think you qualify for a free upgrade, but according to our testing and user reports, Windows 10 is still free...
  9. Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users: Microsoft has ended the free upgrades to Windows 10, but users are reporting that they can still install the OS for free on a PC running a genuine license of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. According to reports, you can claim a free digital entitlement of Windows 10 and upgrade to...
  10. Windows 10 after free offer ends

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 after free offer ends: Hi my friend is unsure if he wants Windows 10 or not...he currently has XP. It has passed the Windows 8 compatability test, so will accept Windows 10. If I install Windows 7 pro as a clean install, then upgrade to Windows 10....but after the 30 days, decide to reinstall...