Windows 10: Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.

Discus and support Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Brand new laptop. New Win10 install. All the latest updates. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles set to ON, but they sit there doing nothing. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BananaFrappe, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.

Brand new laptop. New Win10 install. All the latest updates. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles set to ON, but they sit there doing nothing. How do I fix this?

:)

BananaFrappe, Aug 19, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 19, 2018
  3. dzigibau Win User
    How to make Store tile live again in Start menu

I did that, too. Nothing.
    I tried this on laptop, when I set Show products on tile to OFF, it is silent, dead, when I set it back to ON, it starts working.
    On PC, whatever I choose, it is not working, just stayed dead.
    Any new suggestion.

dzigibau, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.

How to make Store tile live again in Start menu

I noticed my store live tile went dead again earlier this evening so it’s very unpredictable. MS makes a bit of a mess of things with these modern apps, I’ve got two ‘my office’ app entries in my start menu apps list and a dead store tile - bit of a bug fest. Hopefully one day they’ll get it right

Scottyboy99, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything.

1. Microsoft Store and Maps live tiles in Start Menu are ON, but they are not doing anything. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Maps

2. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  3. All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Store tiles / live tiles gone from start menu after update.: Hi,I run windows 11, and use explorer patcher to fix the problem with the start menu. I just had an update done yesterday and all my apps from windows store have diseappeared from the start menu.This includes all the stock apps calc, notes, recorder, maps, weather, windows...
  4. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft Store Live Tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Live Tile: When will microsoft if ever sort out the store tile not going live. It has been months since it stopped going live and i have seen no comments from microsoft, only comments from independant advisers / scammers with surgestions which in all honestly do not work. Has microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Store tile not live

Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  7. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  8. The Live Tile function Microsoft Store and Maps tiles is not working. How do I get it to work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Live Tile function Microsoft Store and Maps tiles is not working. How do I get it to work?: This is the second time I've asked this. So far no suggested solution has worked. In fact, when I first asked this question, the Store tile cycled and only the Map tile didn't work. After attempting every suggestion, now the Map and Store tiles aren't working. So far, I've...
  9. How to make Store tile live again in Start menu

How to make Store tile live again in Start menu: I had a problem with Store app, fix it with changing languages and now, it works well. The only thing I can not figure out is how to make Store tile to be live again in Start menu. All other tiles work, changes frequently, the only one which is not changing is Store tile....
  10. maps live tile dead

maps live tile dead: New version of maps came through on store updates this morning. It works fine but the live tile no longer seems to function. appears to be dead. Tried turning live tile off and on but made no difference. Seems to be same on our other pc too. Anyone else notice this? I love it...