Windows 10: Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Discus and support Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Last Fall, the Microsoft Store enabled gifting of select Xbox One digital games, Xbox One downloadable game content (durables only), and Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, May 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Gift Card

If I purchase a Microsoft Gift Card, can I use it on the Xbox One Marketplace to buy a digital game?

JosephLasker, May 11, 2018
  3. sdmahoney Win User
    Does Microsoft Plan to Allow Gift Purchases in Store?

Microsoft needs to implement a way to purchase items in the store as a gift. It is ridiculous that I cannot purchase games and have them end up on my sons account or gift them to a friend. Seems like a simple and very basic service for a digital store
    to offer. They do it on the Xbox, and Steam does it just fine on their platform, but the store MS is forcing us all onto in Windows cant do something so simple. Seems like the "window" is opening for a new OS competitor to show up.

sdmahoney, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

1. Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store announces

2. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  5. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10: I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address linked to your Xbox account?" I'm on PC, is there no way to just select their account through a friends list or something? Any...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  7. Microsoft store gift

Microsoft store gift: My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?...
  8. Microsoft Digital Gift card

Microsoft Digital Gift card: Hi, my Microsoft account was blocked and I cannot make purchases online, so I will like to transfer my Microsoft account balance to a another account. Can I do that? , Thanks in advance!...
  9. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...
  10. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if I accidently buy a game twice on xbox can I gift it to someone