Windows 10: Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

Discus and support Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GradyT, Aug 20, 2018.

1. GradyT Win User

Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search b53b51f3-9f82-4d49-a9b2-0aaa4e562e80?upload=true.png

:)

GradyT, Aug 20, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

1. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search: When I use the search feature on the windows 11 start menu, for certain preinstalled windows store apps the icons will not appear on the right hand side, despite showing everywhere else. This does not apply to all windows store apps or even uninstalled ones. The programs I...
  3. Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search: When I use the search feature on the windows 11 start menu, for certain preinstalled windows store apps the icons will not appear on the right hand side, despite showing everywhere else. This does not apply to all windows store apps or even uninstalled ones. The programs I...
  4. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  5. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  6. Microsoft Store apps' icons don't show up on Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store apps' icons don't show up on Search: I am currently facing an issue with windows 10 version 21H1 due to which apps installed via Microsoft Store have their icons replaced by a generic image instead of their unique icons. Apps which I have installed from websites are completely fine. I have tried:Manually...
  7. Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.

Icons of Microsoft Store apps on the taskbar appear as a placeholders.: [ATTACH] The title is pretty self explanatory. The two middle apps are WhatsApp Desktop and Spotify, both of them where downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I've already deleted the icon cache and the issue persists....
  8. Apps icons don't appear on my desktop

Apps icons don't appear on my desktop: Hello, Can someone please help me resolve a problem with my computer? The problem is that the icons of apps do not appear on my desktop. In other words, I cannot access my desktop. Also, when I open a browser from the Start menu, it doesn't come out well. For example, I...
  9. Store Icons not appearing in Search

in Cortana
    Store Icons not appearing in Search: Hi there, A Windows 10 Education image that I captured for deployment doesn't contain any provisioned applications including the store as I couldn't get sysprep to run without removing them. As a result I grabbed the appx, appxbundle and xml files from the iso and...
  10. Store Icons not appearing in Search

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Icons not appearing in Search: Hi there, A Windows 10 Education image that I captured for deployment doesn't contain any provisioned applications including the store as I couldn't get sysprep to run without removing them. As a result I grabbed the appx, appxbundle and xml files from the iso and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store app dont appears

2. dont see microsoft store app