Windows 10: Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

Discus and support Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok - so I have changed the Microsoft setting to None which means my child can not download anything from the Microsoft store. On checking this, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shalamar, Feb 19, 2017.

1. shalamar Win User

Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

Ok - so I have changed the Microsoft setting to None which means my child can not download anything from the Microsoft store.
    On checking this, by going into his user account that I have set up for him, I find that all downloads are being blocked - paid and free - except facebook - which actually is one of the main one's I do want blocked and unavailable fro free download? I am sure I'm not doing something wrong because all others are blocked... so why is facebook still allowed? Any clues anyone please?

:)

shalamar, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Lamborah Win User

Serious issues with Data usage on my Lumia 820

Look i've already done most of that, except leaving data off.... I may aswell have a dumb phone then.

I leave it on for facebook messages.... My phone syncs emails every 15mins and also everything is blocked in the background.... there is no way it's my fault that the phone just randomly downloads 213MB

Lamborah, Feb 19, 2017
  3. JinQian Win User
    unable to open web page using edge and internet explorer in windows 10.

This is weird, because I can open some webs except youtube facebook, google these popular webs. does my system block some particular webs?

JinQian, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

1. Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store block

2. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  3. Microsoft Store blocked download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store blocked download: Hi,We have a GPO which blocks the use and downloads from the Microsoft Store for our company. We have previously changed a registry key to bypass this for one or two apps which are required. We would also move the OU the computer resides in to one which GPO's are not applied...
  4. Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is Facebook in the Microsoft Store ?: Dear Community, I would like to know why I can't find the Facebook app on the Microsoft Store, Is it because of the country I'm currently located in ? Your insight is much appreciated, Thank you very much....
  5. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...
  6. Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking Microsoft Store and Downloads on Family Account: I have set up my child on W10 with an account. I have been to 'app and game' limits on my childs account. However they can still access the Microsoft Store ans download free apps. Am i doing something wrong? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger: Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264
  8. Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft store keeps failing to download Facebook Messenger: Today, the Store responds with 'TRY THAT AGAIN - Page could not be loaded' before I have even done anything in the Store. 32bitWin10ProV1909 152264
  9. Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook): I want to block all my inbound and outbound connection from my computer except one IP address(or URL) i.e Facebook. I go to "Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security" Setting and Created a new Rule to block all connections. Is there any option possible to Block all...
  10. Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous: I tried to log into Facebook Game room this morning and there was a message saying my farm was at risk due to Google Chrome technical problems. So I uninstalled Google Chrome and started using Microsoft edge as my default browser. Know when I try to down load Facebook Game...