Windows 10: Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button

Discus and support Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The install button doesn't work, except for discord for some reason? I tried resetting the microsoft store and now it randomly crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hotdogbananaman, May 17, 2024.

1. Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button

The install button doesn't work, except for discord for some reason? I tried resetting the microsoft store and now it randomly crashes

:)

Hotdogbananaman, May 17, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 17, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 17, 2024
  4. JanMuller Win User

Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button

Ovi store doesn´t work at my N8

Hello,

I have problem with my ovi store in my new Nokia N8. I can´t loggin to ovi store. The program show website, which is for "Ovi Store Application download" and if I download and install app and start app agains, the program show me the same website. I tested
    reinstall SW and reinstall app, but it doesn´t work.Thanks for reply....

Washington trip.jpg

N8 problem.jpg

JanMuller, May 17, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button

1. Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button - Similar Threads - Microsoft store doesn't

2. Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't have a install or reinstall button: The install button doesn't work, except for discord for some reason? I tried resetting the microsoft store and now it randomly crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-have-a-install-or-reinstall/643fc698-4851-4be0-a210-ee33d3787d9a
  3. Microsoft store install button not working

Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  4. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  5. Microsoft store doesn't install

Microsoft store doesn't install: When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my computer.Here is a picture with the problem:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cl-o4HcWSWtrnaTu0SuJcRVcmHCKq5zH/view?usp=sharingProblem...
  6. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I have tried all troubleshooting methods on previous posts i have found:-windows is up to datestore has been resetstore cache has been clearedstore has been reregisteredand the install button when click flashes grey and then turns back to blue. I have had to cancel my...
  7. Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.

Microsoft store "install" button doesn't work.: Hi! I have a problem with the app, when I press the "install" button nothing happens. Help pls. I Already delete the cache, reset the app, installed all the updates, restart mi laptop....
  8. Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck

Microsoft Store Install Button Stuck: Hi, I've been experiencing some problems with the Microsoft store I purchase any app and it stays fine, but when I click the install button, I nothing happens and the whole store gets stuck. Not even one button is active, they don't even highlight up, just show a boundary...
  9. install button on microsoft store not working

install button on microsoft store not working: After i selected where i wanted my game to be installed forza horizon 4 when i click on install nothing happens.I updated windows, deleted the cache i tried everything but it still doesnt work.Is it a problem with the store or with me?...
  10. Microsoft Store install button doesn't work

Microsoft Store install button doesn't work: I'm trying to get/test Microsoft Remote Desktop feature. It says I already own in on the Microsoft Store. I assume that's from my Office 365 subscription. I click the blue "Install button" which does the click animation and thing nothing. Button stays blue with "Install",...