Windows 10: Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce

Discus and support Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I am still looking for the method to make my Microsoft Store live tile working again in Start menu. I got this error in Event Viewer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dzigibau, Mar 25, 2018.

1. dzigibau Win User

Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce

Guys,

I am still looking for the method to make my Microsoft Store live tile working again in Start menu. I got this error in Event Viewer:

LiveTile: Load tile template exception.
    Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException
    Function: UpdateTileTemplateAsync
    Source: C:\BA\18\s\src\Core\LiveTile\LiveTileUpdate.cs (744)

Can somebody tell me what to do to fix it and make Microsoft Store live work again. All other tiles work.

Thank you

:)

dzigibau, Mar 25, 2018
  2. rctgamer3 Win User

Attempting to sign in with a Microsoft account crashes sign in popup (AccountsControlHost)

Forum Moderator Scott_Sta doesn't seem to respond to questions anymore, likely because he said he had been transferred to a different department. Can any other Microsoft representative or moderator take over/step in?

I found a crash/stack trace in my Store event logs. Not sure if this is of use, but i created a paste with the exception: Windows Store exception - Pastebin.com

Quick excerpt:

rctgamer3, Mar 25, 2018
  3. store exception error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?
    • Do you receive any error code along with the error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

To resolve the issue I would suggest two methods:

Method 1:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on
      ‘next’.
    • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’
      and select the operating system.

Method 2:

• If the issue persists, you may perform a check disk and check if that helps.
    • Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on
      ‘next’.
    • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and click on command prompt.
    • Run the following command from the command prompt and press enter.
    • chkdsk/f /r XMicrosoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce :( drive letter)
    • Press Y when you are prompted to check the disk the next time that the system restarts.
    • Restart the computer.
    Important: When you run the check disk, there are chances of losing data so you can take a backup before running check disk.

Windows 10 ISO file Download:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I hope the issue will be resolved. Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 25, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce

1. Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce - Similar Threads - Microsoft store error

2. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  3. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  4. BSOD System Exception Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD System Exception Error: Hi, I recently built a PC for my father. Evidently the PC crashed during a windows update installation in July 2020, causing a crash-reboot cycle thereafter. I was just told about this and was able to restore the PC to a system restore point prior to the update, and was able...
  5. System Service Exception Error

System Service Exception Error: Hi, While I was scanning my PC with TrendMicro antivirus program, I encounter the error page on the attachment. This was the first time I've seen this error on PC and it is not connected to the internet right now. Can I restart it manually ? Does it cause a problem ? Best...
  6. BSOD - System error exception

BSOD - System error exception: Hi, I am experiencing blue screens for some time now. It was on win 7 and win 10 as well. Could you please check these logs and advise what might be the cause of it? Thanks in advance : link to dumps:...
  7. system error exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    system error exception: Sometimes when I play a game my windows crashes and give me this "system error exception" and after it restarts. What should i do? This is what i get when I open the file error with windbg: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft...
  8. BSOD System Service Exception and Unexpected Store Exception

BSOD System Service Exception and Unexpected Store Exception: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Thu 9/19/2019 4:06:42 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\091919-8546-01.dmp This was probably...
  9. BSOD Error Stored exception

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD Error Stored exception: Using Virtual box with ubuntu-server 18.4 I receive the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-stored-exception/aa25f033-0c57-4b46-8093-32e4db084079"
  10. System service exception error

System service exception error: Hi, Recently I've purchased a new pc with windows 10 and since then it is showing SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR.. What is the cause for that and how could I resolve it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. details: winstore.identity.authenticationexception

2. winstore.identity.authenticationexception

3. Exception_WasThrown WinStore.Identity.AuthenticationException. For more information

4. microsoft store error details,
  5. microsoft store exception error,
  6. error adding identity] Winstore,
  7. unauthorized access exception microsoft store close autoamtically ,
  8. [get-childitem] unauthorizedaccessexce