Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4

Discus and support Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day, This is the first time I have had an issue with Microsoft Store. When I open it I have this error. "Something Happened on or End. Please try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ern88, May 21, 2018.

1. ern88 Win User

Good Day,

This is the first time I have had an issue with Microsoft Store. When I open it I have this error. "Something Happened on or End. Please try again later"
    Error Code: 0x000001F4

I have tried to reset the app. As well as W+R WSReset. Nothing is solving it. Anyone have any idea. Thanks

:)

ern88, May 21, 2018
  2. windows 10 worst ever Win User

Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, May 22, 2018
  3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store error

2. Microsoft Store Error 800700002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Error 800700002: So, my Windows 10 Pro Desktop cannot download or update any store apps, each time of trying get the error 80070002. My Laptop on Windows 10 Home, works fine with all store apps. Both use the same account to login to the store. Both are Windows 10 17134.167 So, any idea of...
  3. Loading Microsoft Bingo from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Microsoft Bingo from Microsoft Store: I have tried multiple times to install Microsoft Bingo on a new laptop which replaced one that failed. The problem is that every time I try to install, the download fails. Is there another way to get the app to install? Since I have purchased the game as well as some addons...
  4. Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Bank of America pulls its Windows 10 app from the Microsoft Store: Bank of America was one of the largest banks that ever joined the Windows 10 push and back in 2016, the company launched its app in the Microsoft Store for phones and PCs to allow its customers access their accounts. Last month BoA decided to abandon Windows 10 for some...
  5. Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store: Microsoft appears to be testing some changes for the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 with select Insiders. The latest update brings some UI changes to apps and games product page. The new look of Microsoft Store Microsoft has tweaked the product page for PCs. The company has...
  6. Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store: Microsoft has been working on a new Whiteboard App for Windows 10 users. The company had earlier launched the Whiteboard App in preview for testing in December with Windows 10 users. Today the company has pushed the Whiteboard App to all Windows 10 users after successful...
  7. Microsoft Store Error 0x80073D02

Microsoft Store Error 0x80073D02: So i've seen this error this morning and a few days ago in RH when trying to update MS Store. Seem to have rectified the issue now as i went into the app and updated it manually. Just curious if anyone else ever sees this? 103871
  8. Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce

Microsoft store error Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessExce: Guys, I am still looking for the method to make my Microsoft Store live tile working again in Start menu. I got this error in Event Viewer: LiveTile: Load tile template exception. Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException Function: UpdateTileTemplateAsync...
  9. Microsoft store app upgrade error 0x80070490

Microsoft store app upgrade error 0x80070490: I noticed some apps that needed updating on my tablet, so I clicked on the store icon expecting it to upgrade to the Microsoft store, but I get this: Well this is embarrassing. Followed by this error 0x80070490. No problems upgrading it on my laptop. Any help would be...
  10. App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue

App store error code 0x803F8001 - Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game issue: Running latest Windows 10 on HP laptop, when trying to dowload and install MS jigsaw puzzle i receive an error code 0x803F8001 i have tried all the fixes out there for it like powershell script via CMD admin and PS admin shell console. nothing works still get this error? *Eek...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x000001F4

2. windows store error 0x000001F4

3. 0x000001f4 play store

4. 0x000001F4 fehler microsoft store,
  5. code 0x000001f4,
  6. error 0x000001F4 store,
  7. 0x000001F4 error,
  8. windows phone store 0x000001F4,
  9. code: 0x000001f4,
  10. Code: 0x000001F4 windows phone store ,