Windows 10: Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update

Discus and support Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft pushed out a new update for its Store app for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile users. The latest update has been made available for users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 28, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update

Microsoft pushed out a new update for its Store app for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile users. The latest update has been made available for users enrolled in the Release Preview ring.

With the latest update Microsoft has made some improvements to the Store application with the introduction of new fonts, collection and more. The previous Store update by Microsoft introduced the new Reveal effect with the already existing Fluent Design elements.

In the latest update Microsoft has brought improvements to the fonts within the Store. The update also allows users to be able to browse reviews with the help of arrows which have been introduced in the latest update.

The company has also brought some improvements to the search bar with the latest update which received new changes in the previous update for the Store application. The new changes to the search bar apply to the Store app both on PC and Mobile.

The Fluent Design is a new language which the Redmond Giant has introduced in its core apps which has got many improvements since the launch of the company’s new version Windows 10.

The Fluent Design language was mainly introduced for Windows 10 users and is available for all the company’s core apps. The Fluent Design elements are expected to receive more refinements in the coming days or weeks with the company working on its next major update Redstone 5 due at the end of this year.

Microsoft in its previous update for the Store app brought many changes for Insiders in the Release Preview with the introduction of the Reveal effect, new arrow icon for Sets users, improvements to the search bar and more which was made available with version 11805.1001.3.0.

The latest update is now available for download with new version 11805.1001.5.0 and is available for both Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile.

As reported the Store app and other Microsoft’s core apps are expected to get more improvements and refinements during the development of Redstone 5 due this fall.

Do let us know if you have received the new Store update and your thoughts on the changes in the comments below.

The post Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 28, 2018
  2. congested Win User

Ovi Store - Suggestions for improving

Thank you for your suggestions froschy!

congested, May 29, 2018
  3. froschy Win User
    Ovi Store - Suggestions for improving

This unofficial topic is for people to add suggested improvements for the Ovi Store.

1. A process for managing purchased apps (re-download function, backup to PC/Mac, etc...)

2. Improved app descriptions (bigger screenshots, screen resolution info, optimised for etc...)

• There's not enough information
      • It's hard to tell if the app/media is optimised for your device

3. Restructure the store into completely separate areas: apps, media, personalisation

4. Fix the search function.

5. Reduce the size of the banner on
    http://store.ovi.com/

• When I'm using a laptop this banner takes up over half of the screen

6. Fix the sort order of apps

• When I use "Newest to Oldest" some apps seem to stay as the newest item even though they haven't been updated.

7. Encourage lower pricing of apps plus the use of lite/trial versions

8. Target organisations and developers with popular apps for iPhone and encourage them to develop similar apps for Symbian.

My post is aimed at providing constructive suggestions for the improvement of the Ovi Store, please feel free to add to this post preferably using the numbering format that I've started (if you agree with a suggestion use the number followed by "agreed",
    if you have a new suggestion use the next number)

froschy, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update

1. Microsoft Store gets new improvements in latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store gets

2. Improving Collaboration Efficiency: Microsoft's Latest Tools and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improving Collaboration Efficiency: Microsoft's Latest Tools and Features: I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to initiate a discussion regarding Microsoft's recent advancements in collaboration tools and features. As technology continues to evolve rapidly, organizations and individuals are increasingly relying on efficient collaboration...
  3. Microsoft Edge is getting new security improvements on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting new security improvements on Windows 10: Microsoft is working on two new security features for Chromium Edge – Automatic HTTPS and Windows Hello authentication for saved passwords. Currently, when you type URLs into the address bar, Edge attempts to open the insecure HTTP version of the website before redirecting...
  4. Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 gets new features in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 gets new features in latest update: Microsoft has rolled out a new build of Chromium-based Edge Dev with several new features and improvements. A new update for Edge Canary is also available with themes setting and media autoplay block experimental flag. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.211.2 adds a new feature...
  5. latest 'improvements'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest 'improvements': I switched my desktop off overnight. Clearly updates happened. This morning I turn it on, select an excel file to open to be presented with a pop-up telling me the free trial of WinRar has expired. What the heck? good thing I have enough nouse to select 'open with' huh....
  6. Facebook on Windows 10 is getting a new update with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook on Windows 10 is getting a new update with improvements: Facebook remains committed to the development of its Windows 10 app as today the social media giant has released a new update that adds a couple of improvements. The new version of Facebook’s UWP app is 171.1861.39959.0 and you can download it on your PCs and tablets. For...
  7. Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Gets Improved Design in Windows 10: Microsoft is rolling out a new look for the official Store in Windows 10. The company has been making a lot of changes to the Store ever since it unveiled Fluent Design, and the latest update brings a beautiful new look for app and game listings in the store. The improved...
  8. Windows 10 is getting new cumulative updates with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting new cumulative updates with improvements: Microsoft has just released new cumulative updates for three different versions of the Windows 10 operating system. The new patch is available for Windows 10 April 2018 Update, Fall Creators Update and Creators Update. It comes with a small list of bug fixes and improvements....
  9. Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a new and improved product page for Windows 10 Store: Microsoft appears to be testing some changes for the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 with select Insiders. The latest update brings some UI changes to apps and games product page. The new look of Microsoft Store Microsoft has tweaked the product page for PCs. The company has...
  10. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update: Twitter recently released its PWA app for Windows 10 both on PCs. The Twitter PWA has received many new features since it was first made available in the Microsoft Store. Today the social networking company is releasing another new update for its Twitter PWA on Windows 10...