Windows 10: Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

Discus and support Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press "t" to enter Halo 5 Forge chat, it shows the chat bar but it won't let me type. Esc doesn't let me exit the chat bar either, I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Player288725692, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

When I press "t" to enter Halo 5 Forge chat, it shows the chat bar but it won't let me type. Esc doesn't let me exit the chat bar either, I have to press the windows button or tab out first, then I press Esc to exit chat bar. How can I fix this?

:)

Player288725692, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

144fps support and Matchmaking on Halo 5: Forge?

Dear Microsoft,

Well there be 144fps support on Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10?

Well there be Matchmaking on Halo 5: Forge in the future?

I have 144Hz Monitor and I can only go up to 60fps in Halo 5: Forge.

I also want to see Matchmaking in Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10. So, I don't have to buy Xbox One Console in order for me to play Matchmaking.

For me, Keyboard and Mouse is way better then Xbox Controller for First Person Shooters.

ABOhiccups, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

1. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Halo

2. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  3. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  4. halo 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  5. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  6. halo 5 forge not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo 5 forge not working pc: can anyone tall me how to fix this https://youtu.be/2XhWzZgAiuU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-5-forge-not-working-pc/a20cd537-429d-4d95-8956-2018c681c671
  7. Halo 5 Forge Getting Crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo 5 Forge Getting Crashed: <<Halo 5 Forge>> <<Halo>> The Following Apps Have been Crashing Since I installed them from the Microsoft Store. Halo starts but it doesn't display anything. But the Halo 5 Forge opens and automatically the App Halo starts displaying Nothing. Would Really appreciate A...
  8. Microsoft Store Windows 10 Halo

Microsoft Store Windows 10 Halo: Halo master chief collection keeps downloading it self to my pc when i cancel it it starts downloading again whats happening https://youtu.be/GaKZhZmZGGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-windows-10-halo/acfc6b87-4aee-404c-a292-c1f15d3c2f3a
  9. Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge: I recently tried to run halo 5 forge on my PC. I launched the game only to have it open, the screen to go black and the game to quit. No errors, No messages, Nothing. My Specs are as followed: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 4 core 4 thread CPU @3.0GHz 8 GB Corsair XMS DDR2...
  10. SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge: Title is my issue, here's the gist of what happened. I went to update the firmware on my 2nd drive (SSD: A) and it wiped itself, honestly not a huge deal because it was just games. That left a bunch of ghost entries in my add/remove programs menu but it was an easy fix, just...