Windows 10: Microsoft store install option missing...

Discus and support Microsoft store install option missing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DANISH ALI. [OFFICIAL], Jul 12, 2018.

1. Microsoft store install option missing...

sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you

:)

DANISH ALI. [OFFICIAL], Jul 12, 2018

2. Microsoft store install option missing...

sir, I have log in my Microsoft account in store but install option still missing ... sir please guide me how to I can solve this issue. thank you

DANISH ALI. [OFFICIAL], Oct 21, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft store install option missing...

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store install option missing...

1. Microsoft store install option missing... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store install

2. No install/get option in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No install/get option in microsoft store.: Hello.I am having this issue with my Microsoft store where I am unable to get certain apps despite the app having a checkmark that says it is compatible with my device. For example, if I go to the Microsoft store and type Microsoft Jigsaw, a popular game, the game isn't...
  3. No install/get option in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No install/get option in microsoft store.: Hello.I am having this issue with my Microsoft store where I am unable to get certain apps despite the app having a checkmark that says it is compatible with my device. For example, if I go to the Microsoft store and type Microsoft Jigsaw, a popular game, the game isn't...
  4. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install: My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in...
  5. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install: My new Lenovo laptop had issue where no software from MS Store would install nor update. I followed multiple guides on how to fix this issue, but nothing worked. In my desperation I did Windows reset which resulted in MS Store missing completely.I've followed the steps in...
  6. Microsoft Store missing and won't install

7. Missing Microsoft Store?

Missing Microsoft Store?: I rested my windows 10 and set everything up but when I was done I couldn't find my Microsoft store, I searched for it and it didn't pop up I also went to app and features and It didn't show there. Can I get help please?...
  8. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  9. Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?

Microsoft Store missing and won't install at all!?!?: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Fresh/Clean install today and was getting everything set up until I noticed that when I tried to open the Microsoft store, it didn't exist on the computer. I am not sure why the store hasn't been installed since I assume that...
  10. Microsoft store won't give install option

Microsoft store won't give install option: Can someone please help? I bought a game off the microsoft store and when trying to install it, the only option I get is to manage it. When I click manage it just brings up details and not an install option. Neither does the options button. If someone could tell me how to...