Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not on my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried running the powershell command but it did not work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Xbox - again, to no avail. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sksmiths, Feb 24, 2024.

1. sksmiths Win User

Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

I tried running the powershell command but it did not work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Xbox - again, to no avail. What can I do?

:)

sksmiths, Feb 24, 2024
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

1. Microsoft Store is not on my computer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store computer

2. Microsoft Store is not on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not on my computer.: I tried running the powershell command but it did not work. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Xbox - again, to no avail. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-on-my-computer/5b4c507c-f4ef-4029-bdef-48d3231c260f
  3. Microsoft store not on computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not on computer: Microsoft Store is completely missing from my computer. wsreset, powershell, and command prompt do nothing to help.Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎29/‎2022 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. Microsoft store not on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not on computer: Microsoft Store is completely missing from my computer. wsreset, powershell, and command prompt do nothing to help.Windows Specifications:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎29/‎2022 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Microsoft store not on computer

6. My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.: Ok I have a lot of other issues going on but at the root of it is that my computer doesn't have sound. Not through speakers or headphones, none. What also sound be said is, my computer is 10 years old, an All-in-one. And it can't update to Windows 11, it doesn't meet the...
  7. My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.

My computer doesn't have the Microsoft Store.: Ok I have a lot of other issues going on but at the root of it is that my computer doesn't have sound. Not through speakers or headphones, none. What also sound be said is, my computer is 10 years old, an All-in-one. And it can't update to Windows 11, it doesn't meet the...
  8. Microsoft Store not being on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not being on my computer: I've recently reinstalled windows 11 on my pc and microsoft store isn't there and all of the apps won't work. I've tried everything to try to install it powershell, a different account, troubleshooter, etc. Is there any other methods to fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Store not being on my computer

Microsoft Store not being on my computer: I've recently reinstalled windows 11 on my pc and microsoft store isn't there and all of the apps won't work. I've tried everything to try to install it powershell, a different account, troubleshooter, etc. Is there any other methods to fix this?...
  10. Microsoft store disappeared off my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store disappeared off my computer: Hey, i was downloading a game from the store when an error appeared, the error said to restart computer and that should resolve it. when i did that the store wouldn't launch properly so i followed what the advice on this site said and reset it. when i reset it the Microsoft...