Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gothmann, May 11, 2018.

1. Gothmann Win User

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that the app download request was ever registered with the system.
    I have downloaded and used the Win 10 store troubleshooter, turned on UAC, reset the store cache, signed out and back in, and I have even tried troubleshooting Windows Update, and turning off my firewalls and Peerblock. The app I was originally trying to install was "KAUNA" by x2.
    I cannot presently find any problems resembling this on Windows forums, or indeed, anywhere else online. Possibly, I am not able to find the correct search terms.
    Obviously, this is frustrating, but I am totally out of ideas. Is it perhaps some setting I have changed in Windows somewhere that I am unaware is responsible?

I did try to ask Microsoft directly at answers.microsoft.com, but lo and behold, they won't allow me to post a jot without verifying my account via SMS, which I am totally unable to do, since I am too sodding poor to own a mobile phone. Apparently, calling them to discuss alternative options basically gets me told: "get a phone, or suck it".
    Thanks for rubbing THAT one in, Microsoft... *Rolleyes

Any ideas, you wonderfully clever people, you?

:)

Gothmann, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

1. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store starting

2. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  3. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download: On a new Surface Pro 8, my Microsoft Store is stuck on a download of Photos Media Engine Add-On. In the library, it shows as Starting Download and other apps are now only Pending. I cannot cancel the download. I have cleared my cache and rebooted several times. Nothing has...
  4. Microsoft Store download stuck on Starting Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft store not downloading any apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store not downloading any apps: so yesterday i came home from vacation,and i went to store to update apps they all updated except minecraft for win10 trial versionand when i woke up,microsoft store was not even opening so i reset it by settings than i went in and tried to install minecraft trial verison and...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't start a download

Microsoft Store doesn't start a download: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and the download doesn't start, it says getting license acquisition but it never downloads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-start-a-download/3dc77a72-c660-4a0a-bca3-380c13e3ade5
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading any apps: Hello, I have a question. I have a problem with downloading this app and other apps in general on the Microsoft store. It always gives me an Error with a code “0x80070005” . How can I fix this? I’ve attempted to reset the windows store, used commands, and updated my computer...
  8. Not downloading any app in microsoft store.

Not downloading any app in microsoft store.: hello, sir I am user of window 10 I am in problem to downloading app in Microsoft store. my microsoft store opens but anything is not downloading in it. When I tap on any app it show try again later page could not download code i.e Code: 0x80004003 and the CV:...
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  10. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store downloads not starting

2. windows store won´t start any downloads

3. windows downloads not starting

4. microsoft store stuck on starting download,
  5. downloads not starting windows 10,
  6. stuck on starting download microsoft store,
  7. microsoft store starting download stuck,
  8. microsoft store software installation do not start,
  9. downloads are not starting windows phone,
  10. microsoft store stuck on downloading