Windows 10: Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

Discus and support Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gothmann, May 11, 2018.

1. Gothmann Win User

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that the app download request was ever registered with the system.
    I have downloaded and used the Win 10 store troubleshooter, turned on UAC, reset the store cache, signed out and back in, and I have even tried troubleshooting Windows Update, and turning off my firewalls and Peerblock. The app I was originally trying to install was "KAUNA" by x2.
    I cannot presently find any problems resembling this on Windows forums, or indeed, anywhere else online. Possibly, I am not able to find the correct search terms.
    Obviously, this is frustrating, but I am totally out of ideas. Is it perhaps some setting I have changed in Windows somewhere that I am unaware is responsible?

I did try to ask Microsoft directly at answers.microsoft.com, but lo and behold, they won't allow me to post a jot without verifying my account via SMS, which I am totally unable to do, since I am too sodding poor to own a mobile phone. Apparently, calling them to discuss alternative options basically gets me told: "get a phone, or suck it".
    Thanks for rubbing THAT one in, Microsoft... *Rolleyes

Any ideas, you wonderfully clever people, you?

:)

Gothmann, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

1. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store starting

2. Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting: Hey folks, I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that requires to start itself. I tried a lot of solutions and cannot work. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. Unable to download any app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download any app from Microsoft store: Hello, I got a new computer. I have updated the windows update. I am not able to download any app from the Microsoft Store. When I click to download it shows the message Acquiring licence.... and then says Error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have...
  4. Microsoft store cannot download any app

Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  6. Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all: I purchased both the Xbox games pass, and the Game Pass for PC I downloaded the Xbox Beta App for pc, and tried to download a number of games. Every single one came up with the error coded 0x80d030020 after a few seconds of "Starting Download". I tried to download the same...
  7. Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download"

Microsoft store downloads stuck at "Starting download": I have tried some options that were supposed to fix this issue, however it did not work, and i still have 2 downloads stuck. If you know a way to fix this your help would be appreciated....
  8. Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps

Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps: Every time I attempt to download any apps/games/etc from the Microsoft store the app begins downloading but very shortly afterwards states: "Error: See Details". If you click on "See Details" it states that something unexpected happened and gives the error code: 0x80D03805....
  9. cant download any apps from microsoft store

cant download any apps from microsoft store: i have put new windows in my laptop. Now, when i am trying to download any app from the store it says "TRY AGAIN LATER something happened on our end" a. I have tried so much to eradicate this problem but am not able to solve this. I have watched several videos on youtube on...
  10. Microsoft store download stops and starts repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download stops and starts repeatedly: I am currently in the middle of downloading Forza Horizon 4, it was gifted to me but what i am about to describe has never been a problem with gifted games before, the download says downloading and it will show me the download is anywhere from 20-430mbps with 75 (the usual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. store downloads not starting

2. microsoft store stuck on starting download

3. downloads not starting windows 10

4. stuck on starting download microsoft store,
  5. microsoft store starting download stuck,
  6. microsoft store software installation do not start,
  7. downloads are not starting windows phone,
  8. microsoft store stuck on downloading