Windows 10: Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

Discus and support Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Active duty members, reserve military personnel, and veterans receive special discounts on most products. Terms & Conditions Please review the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

Source: Military and Veterans Discount Program - Microsoft Store

:)

Brink, Sep 15, 2016

2. Microsoft Office Suite Discount for Military Retirees?

I was curious if Microsoft is offering any discounts for military retirees at this time? Thanks!

AnnaMorgan1, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Microsoft Office Suite Discount for Military Retirees?

Hi. Yes - for USA
    >details are here.<

(PS I'm glad Microsoft are doing it - similar thank you's are provided in the UK by the MoD (government).

Hope this helps

Taffy087, Sep 15, 2016
  4. strollin Win User

Not a huge discount, only see 5 & 10% off various items. I didn't see any where that you needed to provide proof of your eligibility (only need to click on a checkbox to claim) so it could possibly be available to all.

strollin, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Dude Win User
    It list this in the terms and conditions

6. Cliff S New Member
    But a discount none the less, and personally I find it very nice of them.
    The stores around military installations I was at, gave about the same, just that they also had lower monthly financing payments over a longer period of time(which of course jacks the price back up in the long run).

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Military

2. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  3. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Workplace Discount Program: I just purchased Windows 10 but forgot to use my Microsoft Workplace Discount Program! Am I able to request a refund for the difference? Thx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-workplace-discount-program/0bfdb162-a90d-4c44-ad94-08d1ddd8f558
  4. Microsoft Workplace Discount Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove your military discount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  6. How to remove your military discount?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  7. Military discount

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Military discount: How do I get a military discount for WINDOWS10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/military-discount/6377c11d-e1b6-4f46-9e20-8daca03ceea4
  8. Discount variance in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Discount variance in Microsoft Store: Hey there, I need some urgent assistance in a special bundle purchase on the Microsoft Store, as the deal (or original deal rather) expires on December 24th, only 6 days away. Anyway, just 2 days ago I saw and contemplated a Microsoft Surface Go bundle, 8gb ram with keyboard...
  9. Microsoft on Technology and the US military

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on Technology and the US military: [img] Over the last few months there has been a debate in our industry about when and how technology companies should work with the government, and specifically whether companies should supply digital technology to the military, including here in the United States....
  10. Military time

in Windows 10 Support
    Military time: How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft hup program stores veterans