Windows 10: Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th

Discus and support Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 3PTjXUtWWdc It’s time to kiss Winter goodbye: the Microsoft Store Spring Sale starts today! Freshen up your gaming and entertainment options and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th

Source: The Microsoft Store Spring Sale Starts Today - Xbox Wire

See also: Eight ways to save during the Microsoft Store Spring Sale - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale Ending Soon - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
  3. babdi Win User
    calendar entry date defaults to a different date

Is your phone time date set properly ?

babdi, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th

Windows 10 Spring 2018 Creators Update - How to get it now

This years (2018) Spring update has not yet been released. Should be available as early as April 2nd or as late April 9th or 10th.

Please note that since I have not yet installed it since it not yet available the instruction posted are:

1) At this time is temporary and subject to change once the Spring Creators Update (version 1803) is released.

2) Some information is at this time based on last years Fall Creators Update (Version 1709 / Build 16299) and will be updated once this years (2018) Spring Creators Update is released. For now just substitute
    Spring wherever you see the word Fall in the details listed below.

J W Stuart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th

1. Microsoft Store Spring Sale Mar. 27 to April 9th - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Spring

2. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  3. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  4. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.6 released for iOS - April 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.6 released for iOS - April 27: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  6. Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time: I'm trying to find out when Microsoft updates the sale prices on the online store. For example, is it weekly at Sunday 9pm EST? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-online-store-weekly-sale-update-day-time/ef004308-618c-49df-bc7f-b2267c2502ac
  7. Windows Store Spring Cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Spring Cleaning: Has Microsoft come up with a way to clean "All Owned" dead wood from the list. I've tried many a bad program which I would like to remove. My list is quite bulky now (takes 5 minutes to load) and needs some serious pruning. 135087
  8. Windows Store Spring Cleaning

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store Spring Cleaning: Has Microsoft come up with a way to clean "All Owned" dead wood from the list. I've tried many a bad program which I would like to remove. My list is quite bulky now (takes 5 minutes to load) and needs some serious pruning. 135087
  9. Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass Deals: [ATTACH] The Microsoft Store Spring Sale kicks off today, so now is the perfect opportunity to score great deals on all things Xbox including the best deal of the year on Xbox Game Pass. Take advantage of Spring deals on Xbox and PC games, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold...
  10. Watch Live GPU Technology Conference Mar. 27, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live GPU Technology Conference Mar. 27, 2018: GTC is the largest and most important event of the year for GPU developers. GTC and the global GTC event series offer valuable training and a showcase of the most vital work in the computing industry today - including artificial intelligence and deep learning, virtual...