Windows 10: Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is testing a big update for Store on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update will reportedly bring Wish List and other changes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10

Microsoft is testing a big update for Store on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update will reportedly bring Wish List and other changes to the Microsoft Store. The reported changelog includes new features such as a Wish List page, ability to install apps remotely, improved and organized homepage depending on window size, and more.

The Microsoft Store update is rolling out to some users in the Windows Insider program, and after a brief testing, the features will be rolled out to the general public soon. The update brings several bug fixes and improvements to the Microsoft Store app as well.

As we mentioned, this update brings wish list page to Microsoft Store. The Wish List is a handy tool to help you keep track of all the stuff you want from Microsoft Store. Apps, games, hardware and other products can all be added to your Wish list. It appears that there is no way to share your list with friends and family just yet.

Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10 Wish-list-on-Microsoft-Store.jpg

You will be able to access the Wish List page from the three dots menu, and adding and removing items is easy. As noted, you’ll find the Wishlist icon in the menu on Microsoft Store.

Microsoft is also revamping the navigation panel, you will find the sub-categories on the header of the Store itself.

Next up is support for remote app installs. Microsoft recently added a new feature called “Install on my devices” to the web version of the Store, and the company is bringing the same feature to the App Store on Windows 10 devices. “Install on my devices” allows you to remotely install apps on your Windows 10 devices under same Microsoft account.

The post Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 23, 2018
  2. NatoBoram Win User

Wish List in Windows 10 Store?

You're right! 2 years in, and the Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast don't even have a wish list. It's gonna be a long road.

In the meantime, I suggest you use
    Microsoft To-Do
    , it might help ^^

NatoBoram, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jun 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Wish

2. How to install Microsoft Store app remotely?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Microsoft Store app remotely?: Hi,I see on the internet a lot of different articles that telling about how to install Microsoft Store apps remotely. For example, one of them - https://www.howtogeek.com/364464/how-to-remotely-install-microsoft-store-apps-to-your-windows-10-pc/.For now I tried to install one...
  3. Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?

Where is the <removed> "Wish List" in "Microsoft Store" ?: There is no <removed> "Wish List" in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC, not that I can not find it, THERE IS NOT any "wish list" in the top-right 3 dots "..." menu! And there is No Way to add an app to "Wish List"! This is ridiculous and annoying! I did reset the MS...
  4. Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store

Cannot view my wish list in Microsoft Store: Hi all, For a while now I have been having an issue with Microsoft Store, where I cannot view my wish list there, both in the program/app and website. I also made sure I'm signed into the store but it asks me to sign in again when I get to my wishlist page see attachment;...
  5. Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function

Wish List on Microsoft Store doesn't function: So, I've been trying to add games / apps to my wish list on the microsoft store, nut i just get the message: Try adding this again Couldn't add [ Game / App Name ] I also cannot view my wish list to see whats on it I just get an error: Try that again We can't show you...
  6. add movies to wish list in microsoft store

add movies to wish list in microsoft store: how can I add movies to the wish list in Microsoft store I have tried but to no avail and there is no help on Microsoft store to show you how to do it can anyone advise me please....
  7. Wish List

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wish List: My wish list for Windows 10: Get the update 1809 out NOW. Have a better restore to an earlier time fixed so it works Fix the built-in full restore Fix it so I can install my Office that I paid good money for. Don't give a damn that it is really old. I am hoping others can...
  8. Microsoft Store - Wish list

Microsoft Store - Wish list: Where's the button to actually look at your wish list? I can add apps to the list, but I can't view the list. I can view it from a link that is given to me by Bing when I search for Microsoft Store wish list, but there's no way to view it in the app or on the website. If it's...
  9. Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is officially getting wish list and other features: Microsoft today announced a big update for its app store on Windows 10 and Xbox One. The company notes that Microsoft Store now comes with wish lists feature that would allow users to add apps, games, and other digital items to a section called ‘Wish List’ and it would appear...
  10. Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a 'Wish List' to send to Microsoft?: Apart from sending feedback I wish there was a 'Wish List' if not has the Forum considered creating one. My 'Wish List' would be as follows. The ability to Scroll before you 'Snip' So that you can Scroll and Capture a greater area than you can see on the Screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get to wishlist on microsoft store