Windows 10: Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps

Discus and support Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot open Microsoft store. It has a white line under the icon indicating that its updating but it wont update. Because of this I cannot open it and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anonymous360_117, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps

I cannot open Microsoft store. It has a white line under the icon indicating that its updating but it wont update. Because of this I cannot open it and this is a big problem because you get apps from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how do I fix it because this is really bad for me.

:)

anonymous360_117, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Rich M Win User

Microsoft Store failing to update or download

I'm having trouble with Microsoft Store. When I'm trying to update my apps, I get a failed error (0x80070015) and no update. I've come across the following article (Windows store error code 0x80070015) which seems to do no good. Short of re-installing Windows, does anyone have any experience or suggestions to remedy this problem?

This is on Windows 10 1803

Thanks in advance.

Rich M, Jul 29, 2021
  3. RuskinF Win User
    Microsoft Store not auto updating apps

Have you used this simple step to update the apps:

Turn on automatic app updates

1. Select the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store.
    2. In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to On.

RuskinF, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps

1. Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. Microsoft Store wont stop updating :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store wont stop updating :: Hello!So this happened a month ago, when my microsoft store was finished updating like the update progress bar was full but it would just stay like that and i cant even open the storeI searched a lot on the web about it but nothing seemed to work such as using powershell or...
  3. Microsoft store app wont update

Microsoft store app wont update: An update was released last night for ARK: Survival Evolved through the Microsoft store and it still has not shown any updates have been queued. When I play the game, there are no servers online since my version of the game is older than the servers. I have tried resetting my...
  4. Microsoft Store and other apps

Microsoft Store and other apps: I recently reset my laptop as I found it was running slow and decided to set it up as a brand new laptop again. however since I logged back in, my Microsoft store, mail app, photo app etc are not working. I have tried everything I have read online but known of it is working!...
  5. Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF

Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF: Self explainatory What i tried: wsreset resetting apps and microsoft store powershell commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-crashing-only-apps-not/cb65e10d-bcf3-4470-8fe2-37729445ff4c"
  6. microsoft app store and update

microsoft app store and update: window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this....
  7. Updating Apps in the Microsoft Store

Updating Apps in the Microsoft Store: Hi. I am trying to update apps in the Microsoft Store. It's showing me errors. I have tried everything and still nothing worked. Tried disabling development mode, resetting the store numerous times, even resetting the store itself. I did all of it and none of it worked. I can...
  8. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...
  9. Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update)

Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update): Please refer below screenshots for the message that I receive when I try to open some MS apps. Issue - The apps that do not open appear as blurred icons as visible in Image 1. The message that I receive when I click on this is given in Image 2. A brief list of the apps...
  10. Windows Store Apps update fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps update fails: All Windows Store apps that I have fail when they are automatically updated. Here's what I just got in my event log. Event ID 20 - Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070002: OneNote. When I go into the Store and look at...